LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 2000 mustang conv. that is cracked at the door would i put bondo on it and sand it do or do i use something else? :confused:

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by SKReeCH@Jul 17 2003, 11:59 AM
i have a 2000 mustang conv. that is cracked at the door would i put bondo on it and sand it do or do i use something else? :confused:
Without seeing it, I would first glue a peice of plastic behind it to brace it. Press the crack together gently, plastic melts with the glue, so after it dries real good, sand it down and see if you need a bit of bondo to seal it up.

K. Diaz

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Before I built my Caprice hopper my mom stepped on it breaking the back quarter window posts so I took a soldering iron witout the tip on, melted the post together from the back and used bondo to smooth out it all out front and back and now it looks like nothing happened, you wouldn't know if I didn't tell you, and It's as strong ans before the accident because of it all being the same plastice and all one piece. ;)

·
Registered
769 Posts
I had the same thing happen to the passenger door of my '70 Roadrunner; but only instead of bondo I fixed it w/ krazy glue, and it came out perfect after light sanding. :thumbsup:

·
O.G. Member
840 Posts
Originally posted by SKReeCH@Jul 17 2003, 11:59 AM~890623
:confused: This was about 3 years ago. What was the final outcome,
what did you end up doing and how did it turned out?
Give us update..

:guns:------------------------------------------------------:burn:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts