LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
good seller shipped fast and nice looking chrome ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yea,....Albert is good gente,...Shipping was a tad late but he kept good communication and was very cool rapping with over the phone!

.............................................................................mike

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
shit i would trust that dude anyday...id send him feria before i got parts and wouldnt even ask about shipping!!

al is one straight vato...usually happens with ex-gang members that have seen the light...they tend to be really cool people
:biggrin:

jus jokin buddy..you know you are the stuff man!!

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Originally posted by layedbackluxuries@Aug 9 2005, 04:44 PM~3572457
got mine yesterday too. everything looked great, packing was excelant.shipping was on point....
will do biz again :biggrin:
MY wife kept asking me why i packaged the crap out of it...lol
i dont want anything to happen.

im a bubble wrap king. :cheesy:

do you still want those brake calipers??????

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Aug 10 2005, 01:51 AM~3576038
MY wife kept asking me why i packaged the crap out of it...lol
i dont want anything to happen.

im a bubble wrap king.  :cheesy:
do you still want those brake calipers??????
lol. my wife says the same thing,, why you wasting all that tape..... i know how stuff gets thrown around during shipping.lol.

yes,, sent m.o. out already,, you should have it today or tomorrow.... thanx again

·
PRESIDENTE
571 Posts
GREAT SELLER!!!!!!!!!!!!
I GOT MY STEREO WIRING FOR A HALF THE PRICE AND EXACTLY WHEN HE TOLD ME I WOULD GET IT. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,714 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Aug 20 2005, 03:43 AM~3661393
com'on chuck norris, i know you need a chrome steering linkage.  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

lol
i let some of the peeps down my way know that i was wanting to sale mine,, if someone gets them SOON ,, i'll hit you up :biggrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts