Registered
1,631 Posts
Wow. I can't beleive this is for sale.

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the nice words!

The reserve is at $12K, but usually as that goes, its negotiable over e-mails with people from ebay. Ive seen other g-bodies with no chrome, no firewall done, no striping, vinyl or crushed velvet interior go for more than $10K, so I figured I could atleast get $12k for it. It's a real clean car thats still dependable on the streets. Ive had a few parts rechromed this month and also in June, only because I wanted the metal done alittle differently. (shaved) With the new interior, I will hopefully get what I want.

I bought another Cutlass that I might go radical with, or sell that and get an Impala.

I don't want to sell it because my dad and I (TopDogg) have done so much ourselves that it has a priceless value, but all good things must come to an end. After buying my house and having another son, the money would come in handy.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
good luck mine only went up tp 4500 they are so hard to sell

·
Registered
393 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Aug 13 2005, 03:07 AM~3609317
Thanks for the nice words!

The reserve is at $12K, but usually as that goes, its negotiable over e-mails with people from ebay. Ive seen other g-bodies with no chrome, no firewall done, no striping, vinyl or crushed velvet interior go for more than $10K, so I figured I could atleast get $12k for it. It's a real clean car thats still dependable on the streets. Ive had a few parts rechromed this month and also in June, only because I wanted the metal done alittle differently. (shaved)  With the new interior, I will hopefully get what I want.

I bought another Cutlass that I might go radical with, or sell that and get an Impala.

I don't want to sell it because my dad and I (TopDogg) have done so much ourselves that it has a priceless value, but all good things must come to an end. After buying my house and having another son, the money would come in handy.

V the impala your looking for is in my back yard. A 63 Rag. :biggrin:

·
Registered
9,792 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:uh: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :twak:

SHIT, pay me and I'll come pick it up today. :biggrin:

·
Registered
393 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Aug 13 2005, 12:12 PM~3610164
:uh:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:  :twak: