LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
during the crazy man bill project i mentioned that there was once a Mustang SHelby gt 500 kr on the lot under a shed... well me and al dub found the pictures, i couldnt scan them in, so we just took pictures of the pictures...hope you enjoy!!!

in this albumn is Alex (al DUb) and Nate

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
IS that the one you seen being hauled down the road on a trailer ?? At todays market on classic pony's the way that ca set was probley a $15,000 car ! Even in that shape ! Fully redone soem of them 68 Shelby's are priced around $80,000 and more if you can get to the Barret Jackson buyer's ! A few went in Scoutdale ,Az. over $100,000!

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.@Dec 4 2008, 11:29 PM~12341248
IS that  the  one  you  seen  being  hauled    down  the  road  on a  trailer  ?? At  todays  market  on  classic  pony's  the  way  that  ca  set  was  probley  a  $15,000 car !  Even  in that  shape !  Fully  redone soem of  them  68 Shelby's  are  priced  around  $80,000 and  more  if you can  get  to  the  Barret Jackson  buyer's !  A  few went  in  Scoutdale ,Az. over  $100,000!

yes homie!! thats the one... yeah as soon as alex found out about it ( a couple years before the photos, which were takin in 2002) he did some research on it and saw all the prices from barret jackson and such....you cant even really find much info about it online, very few made!! its a shame, but so he took pics for the stories for years to come!

·
FUCK MICHIGAN
11,437 Posts
Cool pics. That car got some potential.

·
Registered
9,833 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
709 Posts
heres one in a lil worse shape sittin in the woods along with a couple thousand other classic muscle sitting on 30acres or woods

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by INTHABLOOD@Dec 6 2008, 08:55 AM~12352151
heres one in a lil worse shape sittin in the woods along with a couple thousand other classic muscle sitting on 30acres or woods

damn....more pics!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
heres a cyclone spoiler 2 and was only 12,000 made

firechicken

not sure what this was but it was a cool wagon

and i wanted this thing ....too bad about 20 trees would have to be removed to get it out

and theres tons more.....sad really

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the wagon looks like a falcon wagon....i do like the econoline truck thats pretty cool...Little Red Wagon style.. that lincoln is crazy too, cool pics homie!

·
underground pimpin'
8,483 Posts
Actually the wagon is a 1962 Ford Country sedan....i know about these cars alot..i grew up around em with my dad owning a 63 galaxie...close to the same tail lights.

Heres a link to what its supposed to look like:
http://lovefords.org/62ford/countrysedan.htm

bad thing is, my X-brother in law had a 1967 Ford Mustang 2+2 fastback...he had two in high school, both had shelby cobra engines. He sold the the last one after the BIG eleanor craze started--without the engine for $1200.

·
SA, TX
2,866 Posts
Originally posted by SlammdSonoma@Dec 6 2008, 04:02 PM~12354407
Actually the wagon is a 1962 Ford Country sedan....i know about these cars alot..i grew up around em with my dad owning a 63 galaxie...close to the same tail lights.

Heres a link to what its supposed to look like:
http://lovefords.org/62ford/countrysedan.htm

bad thing is, my  X-brother in law had a 1967 Ford Mustang 2+2 fastback...he had two in high school, both had shelby cobra engines.  He sold the the last one after the BIG eleanor craze started--without the engine for $1200.
after looking how the car is supose to look like i deff get one if i could .
man i gota finde me a place like that.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts