LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a mazda minitruck

8 dump manifold, and pump under the hood!

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoL that aint my fuckin car, it was on ebay, but he says its a multiple show winner LOL

:uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :uh: :0 :angry:

Its ugly as fuck

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by [email protected]@Nov 19 2003, 11:21 AM
I first saw that truck back around 1997 or so. It is from my area, within an hour of my hometown. It was a nice truck years back, interior still is.
yea he said tons of awards for interior, but his dro setup is less than worthy, but from first galnce its clean as hell. Its just the location that looks shitty to me:(

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
yeah, Funk E Creations did the interior yearssssssss ago. It was well over 3 grand I am sure, so he didn't want to put the pump in the bed and take a chance of getting oil on the interior in the bed. It used to be really nice and clean, but it has gone down over the years. I saw it last this past March, it is not very clean anymore :uh:

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
alot of old hoppers and rides like the 70's had pumps like that if you can find some old lowrider pics people have there pumps on the fire wall on the dash they had them close to the front

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Don't be trippin off pumps in the front end, I know some cars from the northwest with pumps up front that'll put some shit down!!! :0
Tell em what's up Grump! ;)

·
Registered
10,530 Posts
if you just want it to do some moves, but dont wanna show it, then it would work. I think its cool, seen it done before, some truck-guys wanna keep the bed clean, no batteries and pumps visable....

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
If im not mistaken the LOWCOS blue towncar from Washington has pumps under the hood :dunno:

·
I love hearing "PAPA"
5,779 Posts
Originally posted by joebomber52@Nov 19 2003, 10:55 AM
alot of old hoppers and rides like the 70's had pumps like that if you can find some old lowrider pics people have there pumps on the fire wall on the dash they had them close to the front
Anyone can mount a pump in the trunk.

The pump stands out because it's chromed and the rest of the engine compartment is not.

It looks like a clean install and is different.

I used to mount my Pesco behind the battery in my 71 Monte Carlo. Even with the bubble tank is was clean and hidden out of the way.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I never meant the car wasnt nice, I simply expressed my opinion on the ugy ass location of the pump.

I dont give a FUCK if someone showed me my ass, LOL THEIR SHIT IS UGLY S FUCK AND THE PUMP DONT BELONG BY THE ENGINE.

The reast of the truck was clean.

·
Registered
4,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by purpl7duece@Nov 19 2003, 05:00 PM
Thats a toyota bro. Look at the valve cover.
oh :uh: :cool:

ugly pump location still

·
Registered
12,646 Posts
Originally posted by 604IMPALA@Nov 19 2003, 05:35 PM
If im not mistaken the LOWCOS blue towncar from Washington has pumps under the hood :dunno:
Thats right Grumps double pump bigbody, and Ians towncar.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts