LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, i was thinking about wat to put on my floor, besides carpet. i seen cars with crushed velvet on the floor and shit, but i figure that it would get too dirty and id prolly destroy it.

i need some good ideas of what would look good and be real creavtive on the floor of my car.
post pics if yous can.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Originally posted by Soul Assasins@Aug 27 2003, 05:39 AM
hey guys, i was thinking about wat to put on my floor, besides carpet. i seen cars with crushed velvet on the floor and shit, but i figure that it would get too dirty and id prolly destroy it.

i need some good ideas of what would look good and be real creavtive on the floor of my car.
post pics if yous can.

thanks  :biggrin:
usually when you see people with velour or velvit floors there pull out panels

Last edited by bolle at Aug 27 2003, 04:39 PM

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does that mean that it is extremely easy to clean, and easy to replace once it is deteriorated? :0 :cheesy:

·
Registered
209 Posts
Originally posted by juicedblazer@Aug 30 2003, 06:42 PM
i think he means that the peice under your feet is just a peic taht u can set in there for shows, so u can just take it out while drivi;g
why yes i was :thumbsup:

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Originally posted by latinhustle@Sep 1 2003, 10:57 AM
or you could just grow grass inside your car...that would be pretty original
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
yeah i got that MR CHICAGO picture on my wall from when it was in lowrider, that looks tight with the hardwood floor, especialy if you got some woodgrain already in the car just stain it to match :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
just an idea had a while back but havent actually tried it out but you could put a layer of foam down over the floor something kind of thin and glue something like a synthetic suede down...they have some stuff called ultrasuede its expensive but it is very simple to care for....i used to work for a company that did upholstery on yachts....top notch stuff...the guy that sells the stuff came out and took all kind of nasty shit from around the shop and tried to stain it everything from grease to sodas....stuff cleaned right out..well anyways get a few yards of that in different colors and some contact glue and glue down strips and designs with the stuff...basically the same way they do an airplanes carpet but with ultrasuede...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts