LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we've got 4000 psi (operating) hose....last night while hopping a 78 malibu wagon, the hose busted at the fitting. i know the hose burst rating is gonna be 10k-15k. what can be done to to keep the fittings from burstin

what are the hoppers using

H

·
0 Posts
i just did a hydro install on a ranger and the hose end came off and fucked up my arm it was the back driverside i had hydro fluid for dinner!

·
Registered
989 Posts
As you can imagine my CCE kit came with nothing but the best quality components.....NOT!

All the hoses I had started to leak from the fittings. Went to the local Parker place and he told me the main reason for that is poor quality of materials and shitty crimp.

After I changed out all the hoses I've yet to have a leak of any kind....I'm talking hoses and not my CCE cylinders :biggrin:

I changed the front hoses for Parker and the rest are Gates...same shit different smell. Still no leaks

·
Registered
2,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thats good to know. there is a parker hose store right around the corner from my work. we just got hoses from EMPIRE, the heavy machinery place...we will try those and see how they hold up. if the suck, we'll try parker. thanx for the info

1 - 8 of 8 Posts