LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
836 Posts
Envious Touch is Selling brand new Cross laced with STAINLESS SPOKES AND NIPPLES for LIKE $600 boss.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by implala66@Jan 25 2010, 04:27 PM~16407393
I seen those, but forgot to mention they have to be 72 spokes......
I carry both 100-Spoke Cross Lace and 72-Spoke Cross Lace...

100 Spoke Cross Lace with stainless spoke and nipples $515/set picked up or plus shipping
*includes: knock-off's, adapters, and tool


72-Spoke Cross Lace $975/set without accy's or $1095 with accy's :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,672 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 25 2010, 04:44 PM~16407587
I carry both 100-Spoke Cross Lace and 72-Spoke Cross Lace...

100 Spoke Cross Lace with stainless spoke and nipples $515/set picked up or plus shipping
*includes: knock-off's, adapters, and tool
72-Spoke Cross Lace $975/set without accy's or $1095 with accy's  :cool:
post up pix i didnt find em on your site thanx
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by chongo1@Jan 25 2010, 04:59 PM~16407755
post up pix i didnt find em on your site thanx
Here's a pick of 15" Gold/Chrome Combo that we did for a customer...

100 Spoke Cross Lace with stainless spoke and nipple $515/set plus shipping
*includes: knock-off's, adapters, and tool



 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 25 2010, 06:44 PM~16407587
I carry both 100-Spoke Cross Lace and 72-Spoke Cross Lace...

100 Spoke Cross Lace with stainless spoke and nipples $515/set picked up or plus shipping
*includes: knock-off's, adapters, and tool
72-Spoke Cross Lace $975/set without accy's or $1095 with accy's  :cool:
any pics of the 72's???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by chongo1@Jan 25 2010, 04:59 PM~16407755
post up pix i didnt find em on your site thanx
We just started doing the 72-Spoke Cross Lace this month so I dont have any pics yet but here's a pick of our 72-Spoke Straight Lace... just so you can see the quality :biggrin:

72-Spoke Cross Lace
13X7 and 14X7 Sets starting at $1,095.00 (Available in Stainless only) :0

*Wheels built here in U.S.A., Knock-off's and Adapters are china.
*Straight Lace - All Chrome Plated Steel Construction (Hub, Spokes, Nipples, Outer). Available with Stainless Spokes and Nipples.
*Cross Lace - All Chrome Plated Steel Construction (Hub and Outer) with Stainless Steel Nipples and Spokes.




 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 25 2010, 05:12 PM~16407940
We just started doing the 72-Spoke Cross Lace this month so I dont have any pics yet but here's a pick of our 72-Spoke Straight Lace... just so you can see the quality  :biggrin: 

Get them while you can!!!
[/i] :wow: :yes:
 

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
Now my only question how can you be sellin your wheels with zenith chips in them like that? Im all for a 72 spoke alternative wheel but isnt it kinda bad biz to be sellin them WITH ZENITH chips in them.....This is exactly why dayton,wwk,and jd are all not wanting to sell they chips or k.os seperately!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 25 2010, 05:12 PM~16407940
We just started doing the 72-Spoke Cross Lace this month so I dont have any pics yet but here's a pick of our 72-Spoke Straight Lace... just so you can see the quality  :biggrin: 

72-Spoke Cross Lace
13X7 and 14X7 Sets starting at $1,095.00 (Available in Stainless only)  :0

*Wheels built here in U.S.A., Knock-off's and Adapters are china.
*Straight Lace - All Chrome Plated Steel Construction (Hub, Spokes, Nipples, Outer). Available with Stainless Spokes and Nipples.
*Cross Lace - All Chrome Plated Steel Construction (Hub and Outer) with Stainless Steel Nipples and Spokes.



Also just to mention these have the same offset as D's so you wont have as many problems fitting them with skirts... Since these are hand made I can also adjust the offset +/- 3/8" to give a reverse (deep dish) wheel an even higher offset that D's pushing the wheel in further. :0 ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by DOUGHBOY1117@Jan 25 2010, 05:21 PM~16408052
Now my only question how can you be sellin your wheels with zenith chips in them like that? Im all for a 72 spoke alternative wheel but isnt it kinda bad biz to be sellin them WITH ZENITH chips in them.....This is exactly why dayton,wwk,and jd are all not wanting to sell they chips or k.os seperately!
I've been selling Zenith Chips and other Cast Coins on here for years (since 2003)... below is all the styles I used to sell.
(Please dont ask me for the stlyes shown below, I only have what I posted above).

What I'm offering now is just left over inventory ;)




 

·
1964 dos patas
Joined
·
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 25 2010, 07:12 PM~16407940
We just started doing the 72-Spoke Cross Lace this month so I dont have any pics yet but here's a pick of our 72-Spoke Straight Lace... just so you can see the quality  :biggrin: 

72-Spoke Cross Lace
13X7 and 14X7 Sets starting at $1,095.00 (Available in Stainless only)  :0

*Wheels built here in U.S.A., Knock-off's and Adapters are china.
*Straight Lace - All Chrome Plated Steel Construction (Hub, Spokes, Nipples, Outer). Available with Stainless Spokes and Nipples.
*Cross Lace - All Chrome Plated Steel Construction (Hub and Outer) with Stainless Steel Nipples and Spokes.



Not shitting on your post , bro, but I don't see the incentive to buying your 72's since they are not much cheaper than what daytons or zeniths cost. Now if you were to sell them for the price of your 100 spoke cross laced, I think they would sell more. Once again, these are just my opinions, no hating involved. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,253 Posts
Sellin USED zenith, NEW 155-13 ww. They have Dayton chips but I just ordered Zenith chips should be here any day... PM for any more info ;)

700obo plus shipping






 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,672 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 25 2010, 05:26 PM~16408113
I've been selling Zenith Chips and other Cast Coins on here for years (since 2003)... below is all the styles I used to sell.
(Please dont ask me for the stlyes shown below, I only have what I posted above).

What I'm offering now is just left over inventory  ;)





sellin chips is one thing, since your a wholesaler and bought them from that company for resale, but sellin zenith chips on non zenith wheels is not cool at all... :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by Classic - Landau@Jan 25 2010, 07:03 PM~16409269
Not shitting on your post , bro, but I don't see the incentive to buying your 72's since they are not much cheaper than what daytons or zeniths cost. Now if you were to sell them for the price of your 100 spoke cross laced, I think they would sell more. Once again, these are just my opinions, no hating involved.  :cool:
I think one good incentive to buying our rims is because we offer different offsets to help with fitment... for example I can build a 14X7 Reverse with a backspacing from 50mm to 64mm. This availability can help a lot of people that want 7" wide wheels and a full deep dish look but still be able to fit under skirts.

My wheels are built to order and I never want to mass produce them, this way every set built will be specially built per the customer and vehicle specifications. I don't plan to compete with D's or Z's on a major scale I just want to offer a little more fitment flexibility and options for consumers.
 

·
1964 dos patas
Joined
·
1,498 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 26 2010, 01:31 AM~16412991
I think one good incentive to buying our rims is because we offer different offsets to help with fitment... for example I can build a 14X7 Reverse with a backspacing from 50mm to 64mm. This availability can help a lot of people that want 7" wide wheels and a full deep dish look but still be able to fit under skirts.

My wheels are built to order and I never want to mass produce them, this way every set built will be specially built per the customer and vehicle specifications. I don't plan to compete with D's or Z's on a major scale I just want to offer a little more fitment flexibility and options for consumers.
:cool: :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,251 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch@Jan 25 2010, 10:31 PM~16412991
I think one good incentive to buying our rims is because we offer different offsets to help with fitment... for example I can build a 14X7 Reverse with a backspacing from 50mm to 64mm. This availability can help a lot of people that want 7" wide wheels and a full deep dish look but still be able to fit under skirts.

My wheels are built to order and I never want to mass produce them, this way every set built will be specially built per the customer and vehicle specifications. I don't plan to compete with D's or Z's on a major scale I just want to offer a little more fitment flexibility and options for consumers.
Sound's good to me :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
Originally posted by luxurylows@Jan 25 2010, 07:08 PM~16409330
Sellin USED zenith, NEW 155-13 ww.  They have Dayton chips but I just ordered Zenith chips should be here any day... PM for any more info  ;)

700obo plus shipping





thats a sweet deal for a set of cross lace zeniths!!
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Top