LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Og.Member
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok heres the deal there's a New Sonic that just Opened up in Gilroy for those of you that don't know.and i would like to invite you all out for a cruise night in the very near future just to let you guys know there will be security on the premises for the safety of the customers. but they have been asked to leave all riders alone aslong as there is no drama, i will keep cruise night going for all to have a spot and chill without any hassle from the popo's.if you think this is a good idea give me some feedback.
 

·
Og.Member
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by El raider@Jan 11 2009, 11:45 PM~12676775
dammmmmmmm homie just let me know I'll get some riders out there  :cool:
Orale Homie t's a done deal just let the weather heat up a little bit i have a whole parking lot right next to Sonic and we can use it any night we want .but i'll keep you posted
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,390 Posts
sounds good. make it happen :puffin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by PROPHECY C.C.CEO@Jan 12 2009, 12:11 AM~12677035
Orale Homie t's a done deal just let the weather heat up a little bit i have a whole parking lot right next to Sonic and we can use it any night we want .but i'll keep you posted

I went there last week n dammmmmmmm da shit was busy even had a couple of guys directing traffic :biggrin:


u need 2 come an open a sonic here in Salinas :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Originally posted by El raider@Jan 12 2009, 12:27 PM~12680113
I went there last week n dammmmmmmm da shit was busy even had a couple of guys directing traffic  :biggrin:
u need 2 come an open a sonic here in Salinas :biggrin:
X2 :yes: Cuz that damm In N Out is always packed!!!! :biggrin:
 

·
Og.Member
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Coast One+Jan 12 2009, 12:17 AM~12677093-->
sounds good. make it happen :puffin:
[/b]
it's going down real soon i'll keep you posted
Originally posted by SIC'N'[email protected] 12 2009, 12:04 PM~12679923
SO IS IT CRUISNG OR JUST A PLACE TO KICK BACK AND BULLSHIT

EITHER WAY IM DOWN TO TAKE A RIDE
the way things are looking it's going to be a kick back spot city won't let me hold a cruise tried already

Originally posted by El [email protected] 12 2009, 12:27 PM~12680113
I went there last week n dammmmmmmm da shit was busy even had a couple of guys directing traffic  :biggrin:
u need 2 come an open a sonic here in Salinas  :biggrin:
it's in the plans for the future so be on the look out

<!--QuoteBegin-calilife83
@Jan 12 2009, 12:45 PM~12680240
X2 :yes: Cuz that damm In N Out is always packed!!!! :biggrin:
never had a in/out burger but were killing them out here in gilroy
i even got some of thier employees working for me lol!!



as soon as we get some nice weather it's a green light i have a big lot thast we can use all we gotta do is keep it clean
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
Originally posted by PROPHECY C.C.CEO@Jan 12 2009, 09:53 PM~12686885
never had a in/out burger but were killing them out here in gilroy
:wow: Thats a sin on you. :nono: You have to try their 4x4, que no, Jesse? :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,568 Posts
Originally posted by PROPHECY C.C.CEO@Nov 17 2008, 10:14 PM~12187586
Ok heres the deal there's a New Sonic that just Opened up in Gilroy for those of you that don't know.and i would like to invite you all out for a cruise night in the very near future just to let you guys know  there will be security  on the premises  for the safety of the customers. but they have been asked to leave all riders alone aslong as there is no drama, i will keep cruise night going for all to have a spot and chill without any hassle from the popo's.if you think this is a good idea give me some feedback.
:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
156 Posts
All week looks real nice to take a cruise up there, might take my lady out to eat there on the weekend. She's never been to a Sonic. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35,336 Posts
Originally posted by calilife83@Jan 14 2009, 01:53 AM~12699622
All week looks real nice to take a cruise up there, might take my lady out to eat there on the weekend. She's never been to a Sonic. :biggrin:


let me know we can try 2 get a little caravan out there, I haven't pull out the 64 vert in a while :biggrin:
 

·
Og.Member
Joined
·
2,759 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by calilife83+Jan 14 2009, 01:53 AM~12699622-->
All week looks real nice to take a cruise up there, might take my lady out to eat there on the weekend. She's never been to a Sonic. :biggrin:
[/b]
well looks like time to get your grub on @ Sonic

Originally posted by El [email protected] 14 2009, 09:29 AM~12700991
let me know we can try 2 get a little caravan out there, I haven't pull out the 64 vert in a while  :biggrin:
looking forward to seeing it Jesse
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2009, 11:02 AM~12701786
Where is the pinche Sonic in Gilroy at?....nevermind the address is right there...hahaha!
just head out towards Los Banos can't miss it about a mile off 101 on the right hand side

Originally posted by EL [email protected] 14 2009, 01:57 PM~12703174
:biggrin:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
looking forward to meeting slot of new people
<!--QuoteBegin-El raider
@Jan 14 2009, 03:26 PM~12703945
I'm going 2 take a mis dos viejas  :biggrin:


andale :twak: i luego te esperas esto :roflmao: en la casa.


well Raza looks like it's on for this Fri-Nite or Sat nite which ever you guys wanna roll out here i'll be there after 5 fri & sat looking forward to meet the gente i don't already know .
Joe
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top