LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup pepoz! Heres some pics of the crx being worked on. I wish I knew how to post them up so ill just post the link of the web page.

http://groups.msn.com/BettaPics/shoebox.ms...hoto&PhotoID=77

This car needed a hell of alot of body work I wish I had all of the pictures of it with all of the dents. It will be painted Shimrin candy red with red metallic flakes in a matter of weeks. It aint done yet its just in primer being wet sanded. The previous owner thought he would be cool if he took everything apart slapped bondo on unsanded and put a team wicked sticker on the hood. :tears:

Cya, Chris

·
Registered
343 Posts
is that really orange putty spot putty? i sure hope not, and next time take 2 minutes to cover the tires, other than that looks good bro, mad props :cool:

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put a very thin layer of red glazing putty over all areas that I finished doing bondo on. I sand the bondo down so I can bairly feel the dent. Then I put a really thin layer of glazing putty and sand it smooth with 220 grit. Am I fuckin up by doing that?:tears:

Them tires are fucked anyways;)

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
343 Posts
glazing putty is fine, lol i thought u were using spot putty, which is not good, it is basiclly thick laquer primer and laquer disolves when mixed with modern paint, there for your dent would reapear

·
Registered
343 Posts
lol, i found out the hard way a few years ago

1 - 6 of 6 Posts