LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just some pictures of my current projects - will post some more pics as they progress :)

Hope you like 'em
Thanks
Andy

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Nov 1 2003, 11:55 AM
I LOVE YOUR FUCKING CAMERAAAAAAA!!!!!
your models look good too, are u into photography?? if so let me see some of yoru work?
His cam is good but most come out jaggy.... i guess your croping the pic.. maybe thats doing it.... :uh: but nice models!!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Nov 1 2003, 12:26 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Nov 1 2003, 12:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Nov 1 2003, 11:55 AM
your models look good too, are u into photography?? if so let me see some of yoru work?
His cam is good but most come out jaggy.... i guess your croping the pic.. maybe thats doing it.... :uh: but nice models!!![/b][/quote]
It's weird - the pics look fine on photoimpression but as soon as I crop them they get a bit distorted - I'll have to have a play around
and see if I can sort it out
btw - thanks for the comments

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by Ajay+Nov 1 2003, 12:39 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ajay @ Nov 1 2003, 12:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Rat [email protected] 1 2003, 12:26 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez
@Nov 1 2003, 11:55 AM

His cam is good but most come out jaggy.... i guess your croping the pic.. maybe thats doing it.... :uh: but nice models!!!
It's weird - the pics look fine on photoimpression but as soon as I crop them they get a bit distorted - I'll have to have a play around
btw - thanks for the comments[/b][/quote]
you might wanna try paint shop 7 or photo shop 7... from adobe.. they work the best!!

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Nov 1 2003, 11:55 AM
Really just brought it for taking pictures of models (plastic variety !) ;)
Thats about all I've used it for so far
Andy

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Ajay@Nov 1 2003, 11:39 AM
i use adobe photo deluxe©
what i do since my pics come out of the cam at 26" x 35"
i open the pic in the program... "cut" it shrink the canvas down to 18% then paste the pic back on and resize it to fit the new canvas.... then i "cut" it again and paste it over to a presized blank i have and center it in there. that way all me stuff is the same size and not all stretched or smooshed. ;)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 02:02 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Ajay@Nov 1 2003, 11:39 AM
i use adobe photo deluxe©
what i do since my pics come out of the cam at 26" x 35"
i open the pic in the program... "cut" it shrink the canvas down to 18% then paste the pic back on and resize it to fit the new canvas.... then i "cut" it again and paste it over to a presized blank i have and center it in there. that way all me stuff is the same size and not all stretched or smooshed. ;)[/b][/quote]
ray do u have a portfolio??
i use adobe photoshop....by far the best i used

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by fabfiveprez@Nov 1 2003, 12:24 PM
well, you been seeing a small sample of some of my stuff whenever you look at any of my model cars. ;) lol

i've done alot of modeling photography (girls) and photo shoots of cars and carshows ect. as well.

that's one of the many things i do on the side. hence the $1500 digital camera. (not bragging or anything)

the adobe photo deluxe i use is the old 2.0 one. i tried the newer versions and dont like them.

i also have a $500 photoshop program that i hate and dont even bother loading it back into my computer. i always end up sticking with this old freebie that came with one of my dads old epson printers. :)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 03:08 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 03:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--fabfiveprez@Nov 1 2003, 12:24 PM
well, you been seeing a small sample of some of my stuff whenever you look at any of my model cars. ;) lol

i've done alot of modeling photography (girls) and photo shoots of cars and carshows ect. as well.

that's one of the many things i do on the side. hence the $1500 digital camera. (not bragging or anything)

the adobe photo deluxe i use is the old 2.0 one. i tried the newer versions and dont like them.

i also have a $500 photoshop program that i hate and dont even bother loading it back into my computer. i always end up sticking with this old freebie that came with one of my dads old epson printers. :)[/b][/quote]
i think the one i use at school is photoshop 6.0
and the one on my computer is elements 5.0
i think
but i like elements...same damn ting as photoshop
but the enwer versions have many more options....
i need a good digital camera for somewhat photography, but im not looking to spend 1500$

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder+Nov 1 2003, 05:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rat Rodder @ Nov 1 2003, 05:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler@Nov 1 2003, 06:10 PM
:uh:  MACRO!!!!  ;)
:uh:[/b][/quote]
its the function on the camera for taking up close detail pics.

it should either say "Macro" or have a little picture of a flower for the function ;)

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler+Nov 1 2003, 06:29 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The Mad Modeler @ Nov 1 2003, 06:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Rat [email protected] 1 2003, 05:25 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--The Mad Modeler
@Nov 1 2003, 06:10 PM
:uh:  MACRO!!!!  ;)

:uh:
its the function on the camera for taking up close detail pics.

it should either say "Macro" or have a little picture of a flower for the function ;)[/b][/quote]
no, theres no flower or anything...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts