LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im selling this 99 F-150 Truck for $12,900. Nothing wrong with it, just we dont have time to drive it anymore, and we recently had another addition to our family so a truck that fits three just doesnt do the job anymore. Please email me with any questions. I will not ship out of state. I am in the Sacramento Area in California. (roughly 7 hours from LA, 2 hours from San Francisco) You will have to come and see it, fall in love with it, and take it home :biggrin:
Here is a webpage that has more pictures on it that you can click on. Any questions please email me. www.geocities.com/atojen/photopagetan14.html
thanks
jen

* V8 4.6L * Boyd Coddington 20" Wheels * JL Audio Stereo System ~must see~ * Custom Interior * Billet Grill * Dual Exhaust * Airraid Air Intake * Expedition Front Corners * Chrome Mirror and Pedals * Line X Sprayed Bed Liner * Tonneau Cover * Alarm system * Performance Chip and much more........

Description: 69,000 Miles. If you want a one of a kind than this is the truck for you it is in excellant condition. It has $11k in custom upgrades alone, take a look and come take it for a drive. I will have the truck detailed by a professional company if the truck is sold at full asking price. I have all the invoices for all work done on truck.
Everything custom on this truck was professionaly done. So no cut corners. We bought it like this 2 years ago and sad to see it go.
(Serious Buyers: if you want other pictures taken I can do that, just let me know what you want me to get a picture of)
thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry but i would rather someone be able to come and drive it away. i wouldnt mind driving a little ways to meet someone that is interested. maybe if it is taking too long to sell i will consider shipping it somewhere.
thanks for looking
jen

1 - 7 of 7 Posts