LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE HAVE MEEN MAKING OUR OWN A-ARMS FOR YEARS....SHOWTIME JUST RECEIVED A HUGE DISCOUNT ON OUR METAL TODAY AND ARE PASSING THE COST ON YOU YOU GUYS~! STARTING FROM TODAY WE ARE OFFERING A PAIR OF A-ARMS WITH BUSHINGS!!!SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR FOR 250.00!!! ANYWHERE IN THE US!! (EXCEPT FOR HAWAII, WHERE WE WILL GIVE YOU A 35.00 SHIIPING CREDIT!)
CALL US TODAY AT 661 344-0562 OR 559 475-1933 PAYPAL AT [email protected]

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
John is the homie and hooked me up on my arms and GT's for my frame :D.. Excellent work and customer service!!
wassup Sean. Haven't seen u in a long time. U goin to Vegas this year. If so i see you there. Well take care bro.

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
wassup Sean. Haven't seen u in a long time. U goin to Vegas this year. If so i see you there. Well take care bro.
Whats up big dog? Man I've been busy as shit lately between family, club, work and my cars.. Just trying to build these cars so I can stay on the stick.. really sucks not having a hopper so im bustin ass on my new single to get back in the game.. I'll be in Vegas on the 13th-17th for my wifes birthday so Im not sure if I can make the Supershow since I'll be out there the following weekend. Im workin on it though :)

How you been?

·
~BLOOD MONEY 64~
14,481 Posts
WE HAVE MEEN MAKING OUR OWN A-ARMS FOR YEARS....SHOWTIME JUST RECEIVED A HUGE DISCOUNT ON OUR METAL TODAY AND ARE PASSING THE COST ON YOU YOU GUYS~! STARTING FROM TODAY WE ARE OFFERING A PAIR OF A-ARMS WITH BUSHINGS!!!SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR FOR 250.00!!! ANYWHERE IN THE US!! (EXCEPT FOR HAWAII, WHERE WE WILL GIVE YOU A 35.00 SHIIPING CREDIT!)
CALL US TODAY AT 661 344-0562 OR 559 475-1933 PAYPAL AT [email protected]

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Whats up big dog? Man I've been busy as shit lately between family, club, work and my cars.. Just trying to build these cars so I can stay on the stick.. really sucks not having a hopper so im bustin ass on my new single to get back in the game.. I'll be in Vegas on the 13th-17th for my wifes birthday so Im not sure if I can make the Supershow since I'll be out there the following weekend. Im workin on it though :) How you been?
Im good. Just trying to.step up my game here. Its doing alright though. I know what u mean about juggling between work family and the cars. Hope i get to see u n the fam in Vegas. I will be there fir a week. So hope u can make adjustments for the show. Take care bro. Bless your fam!

·
Registered
10,194 Posts
Im good. Just trying to.step up my game here. Its doing alright though. I know what u mean about juggling between work family and the cars. Hope i get to see u n the fam in Vegas. I will be there fir a week. So hope u can make adjustments for the show. Take care bro. Bless your fam!
You're lookin real good out there homie! Im sure I'll see you soon :)

·
2 pumps 4dumps 10switches
849 Posts
pm me if u want to make me some for my 93 1 inch extended and wrapped let me kno

·
Registered
250 Posts
PM a price for Chrome Uppers and Lowers Reinforced A-Arms
Uppers extended 1 inch :cool:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.