15,567 Posts
damn Jokers Bc
they sell those in mega lowrider
or just take it to an upulstry shop a they could do u 1

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well mom and me do upholstery i she doesnt know that means that i dont know we just specialize in home furniter and cars no custom stuff and i just wanted to know i thought it would go foam mirriors and then cut the design out then put the slip over and glue or clamp it down but dont know so i guess if no won can help me i have to try it out i guess

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Yeah you glue the mirrors on the seat pan, then foam, then fabric. I use Gorilla Glue, I've found that after time, wood glue tends to eat through the mirror backing.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wait so i put the foam after the mirriors sorry but wont the foam come out of hole and it would look funky right or iam i wrong :happysad:

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Originally posted by lalove@Aug 24 2005, 04:04 PM~3684640
wait so i put the foam after the mirriors sorry but wont the foam come out of hole and it would look funky right or iam i wrong :happysad:
You need to cut the foam with a knife. When you put the fabric over it, it'll straighten out the roughness around the edges.

·
Registered
6,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well i was thinking of of putting the regular 1" foam couple layers of it and then putting the mirriors down and then using compressed foam and and the design so that way the edges of the mirriors dont show on the material then slip i think i am going to start doing that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts