LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up everybody ? Like I sai before I make custom lowrider bike frames, from simple frames all the way to radical frames. Here goes a pic of my latest work, this was for a 12 year old kid who just wanted something simple but custom. More pics should be up either this or next week. If you are interested in anything please contact me A.S.A.P. ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
thought so......just a tip...when ur doing flat spots like that, wrap the sand paper around a block of wood or buy a sanding block.....it wont b wavy at all and ull b alot happier with it ;) ...just something i found out after time....

if u run ur hand flat across the bondo part ull feel waves probly....so just for a heads up use some wood!

u did a good job though! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by lowrider2NV@Aug 6 2005, 09:33 PM~3554279
thought so......just a tip...when ur doing flat spots like that wrap the sand paper around a block of wood or buy a sanding block.....it wont b wavy at all and ull b alot happier with it ;) ...just something i found out after time....
if u run ur hand flat across the bondo part ull feel waves probly....so just for a heads up use some wood!
u did a good job though! :thumbsup:
Naw its all perfectly smooth :cool:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by lowrider2NV@Aug 6 2005, 09:38 PM~3554317
oh ok,.....just job!....how much did u charge for that?
That I sold for 125.00 because it was a schwinn fair lady frame. Behind the seat post is capped also.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by LuckyLooney@Aug 6 2005, 09:45 PM~3554360
well... how much for a normal bondo?
If you send me your frame, I will sand the whole frame down,weld up the front tank,bondo it up,sand it down to perfection and then primer it until its perfectly smooth for 110.00 without shipping, also remember I need to buy the bondo,sand paper,sheet metal,primer,etc. so I'm basically not making that much money on the deal.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Aug 6 2005, 09:50 PM~3554379
If you send me your frame, I will sand the whole frame down,weld up the front tank,bondo it up,sand it down to perfection and then primer it until its perfectly smooth for 110.00 without shipping, also remember I need to buy the bondo,sand paper,sheet metal,primer,etc. so I'm basically not making that much money on the deal.
Also remember if you go anywhere else it will usually cost you more.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by LuckyLooney@Aug 6 2005, 10:02 PM~3554443
k but is 110.00$ us or cnd? and  is paint included?
$110.00 U.S. dollars. I spray it down with a few coats of primer paint. But since its custom you will need to get it painted.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts