LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
113 Posts
ok
well it comes to the same price as some guy here with the transfer
of the us $ to the cnd $ the price is the same around...
well tanks enyways
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Originally posted by LuckyLooney@Aug 6 2005, 10:08 PM~3554485
ok
well it comes to the same price as some guy here with the transfer
of the us $ to the cnd $ the price is the same around...
well tanks enyways
No problem, if anybody is interested in custom frames, Im me or post up here ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,567 Posts
nice jobs homes but do i have to send u the frame or u could buy one 4 me and u do ur thing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,120 Posts
Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Aug 6 2005, 11:58 PM~3554422
I need to buy the bondo. Bondo is just the brand of a body filler. Its 15.00 dollars a gallon.
WHATT :confused: THATS INSANE! i get so ripped off then i buy it at 5 bucks a pint with some hardener ... bastards :guns: :burn:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Originally posted by eric ramos@Aug 6 2005, 11:38 PM~3554921
nice jobs homes but do i have to send u the frame or u could buy one 4 me and u do ur thing
Naw I can buy the frame out here for you but the only problem about that is you will need to pay for the frame, customizing and shipping, thats why I like when people just send me there frames so its less money for the buyer, you know what I mean ?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Originally posted by LOWexpectations232@Aug 6 2005, 11:58 PM~3554991
WHATT :confused: THATS INSANE! i get so ripped off then i buy it at 5 bucks a pint with some hardener ... bastards :guns:  :burn:
Yeah same out here, 5.00 a pint and 15.00 a gallon....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Originally posted by gangstersparadise1@Aug 7 2005, 12:43 PM~3556288
damn $110 is alot. I do tank fills for $75 shipped if you send me the frame. I think everyone on here has seen my new frame and knows what i can do.
WOW get your own topic! Anyway it aint alot because most places charge 150-175 dollars, Anyway you pay for what you get and if your doing it for 75.00 your losing money because there is alot of materials needed and alot of work involved! But like I said that aint the only thing I can do. I can do anything you want.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,567 Posts
Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Aug 7 2005, 06:07 AM~3555577
Naw I can buy the frame out here for you but the only problem about that is you will need to pay for the frame, customizing and shipping, thats why I like when people just send me there frames so its less money for the buyer, you know what I mean ?
oh but do u sand it down and shit cus i wont do that
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,068 Posts
Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Aug 6 2005, 09:58 PM~3554422
I need to buy the bondo. Bondo is just the brand of a body filler. Its 15.00 dollars a gallon.
where i come from its 6.00 for a pint :cool: and hardener
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,068 Posts
how much would u charge to cut out the seatpost clean it up and cap off the part behind the post
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Originally posted by eric ramos@Aug 7 2005, 06:41 PM~3557430
oh but do u sand it down and shit cus i wont do that
Yeah I would sand it all down for you .
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Originally posted by gizmo1@Aug 7 2005, 09:01 PM~3558003
how much would u charge to cut out the seatpost clean it up and cap off the part behind the post
Like 25.00
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,068 Posts
Originally posted by lucky8lowrider@Aug 8 2005, 06:41 PM~3563356
So if anybody is interested let me know....
were r u located at so i could know how much it would cost to ship a frame their
 
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
Top