LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes I have a 1995 BMW 318i custom it used to be a show car over in Germany, the car has alot of custom works done to it. The BMW has air ride suspension on it 10 switches fbss, custom two-toned paint job silver and black custom side skirts,20" chrome wheels custom stereo alpine touch screen dvd, two monitors in the headrest red and black interior two amps really loud. The car has 139,000 miles on it I just had a tune- up done in November its a five speed manual transmission the only thing that is custom on the motor is a air intake weapon r intake the car does run good I do not drive it much in the winter I will have some pics later the car in buried in the snow selling the car cheap need something else maybe accept trades or $4995. My name is Chris I live in Montana you can e-mail me at [email protected] or call me at 918-814-7629 or the business phone where I work at 406-995-4253.

·
Registered
615 Posts
you need to post
pics
just letting you know

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
Originally posted by chill420@Jan 28 2010, 07:29 PM~16439672
I have a couple of photos on craiglist you can see them there in Bozeman Montana craigslist

nobody's gonna waste their time going to craigslist to search for you car. if you want to sell it, you better post pics/ link.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts