LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im now doing my first bike with a tank and im thinkin of callin it creepin n crawlin cuz it kinda looks lika bug about to leap or sumptin it is a classic murray dont know what year. i will post sum pics as soon as i can get my film developed but im hopein to get sreepin n crawlin done by my birthday i think its in like 20 days i dont know for sure its on sep. 8th.
im also workink on a slammed 1980 schwinn pixie, a 2005 huffy cruizer, and a limo cruizer. i will post pix soon. :cool:
so does any 1 have any tips, or pictures of their projects in progress

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thats a bad bike myn dosent have a normal tank like that. on myn i cut them two bars out and leaned that steering tube thing back.

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by ozzylowrider@Aug 19 2005, 06:12 PM~3659135
its called rake when you lean that steering tube thing back.
i know i just could not think of what it was called

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
its not hard at all but theres a lot of ways to do it. it is still ridable unless u rake it too much then its too low to ride

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i just cut a chunk out of the top bar then heated the bottom bar and bent it back. but it will kink the metal so u have to use bondo or sumptin

·
Registered
4,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by LOWexpectations232@Aug 23 2005, 11:47 AM~3675979
will a propane torch be hot enough??? and you have to re weld it agen right?
ya you have to re weld it but i dont think a propane torch will work i used a grinder with a cutting blade, but u coud use a settline torch a hacksaw or a sawsall

1 - 11 of 11 Posts