LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

121 - 140 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
a true craftsman!
good communication and patience for dealing overseas.
got a full set of spears and the engraved 8 piece pillar set and they look GREAT!
a bigbody just isn't that cool without them, they should have come from the factory with them.
almost unbelievable that these pieces are made by hand, DAMN! :D

thanx!

·
Premium Member
13,153 Posts
a true craftsman!
good communication and patience for dealing overseas.
got a full set of spears and the engraved 8 piece pillar set and they look GREAT!
a bigbody just isn't that cool without them, they should have come from the factory with them.
almost unbelievable that these pieces are made by hand, DAMN! :D

thanx!
,thanks for the kind words homie

Got my front spears, got to say excellent craftsmanship! couldnt have made them any better. Thanks Bennie! :thumbsup:
thanks homie

·
Registered
656 Posts
Got some of my parts today and im speechless. Craftmanship is great, very good communication always keeps you update with new pictures. Great person to deal with. What can I say Bennie is the man and the best in the business.

·
Registered
8,507 Posts
got my delivery today. best cash ive spent on this site in a long damn time.

the depth of your engraving is awesome, none of that stuff that barely scratches the surface.

cant wait to send you more pieces. thanks alot bennie

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just got my 64 impala dash trim in!! Great work!!!!!! Thanks for everything!! Will do business with again very soon!!! Great communication and pics during the project. Appreciate it homie!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,153 Posts
Got some of my parts today and im speechless. Craftmanship is great, very good communication always keeps you update with new pictures. Great person to deal with. What can I say Bennie is the man and the best in the business.
Thanks homie,still alot more pieces to come,was great to finally meet you

got my delivery today. best cash ive spent on this site in a long damn time.

the depth of your engraving is awesome, none of that stuff that barely scratches the surface.

cant wait to send you more pieces. thanks alot bennie
Thanks DEEZ,was good to meet you

Just got my 64 impala dash trim in!! Great work!!!!!! Thanks for everything!! Will do business with again very soon!!! Great communication and pics during the project. Appreciate it homie!!!!
thanks homie

·
Registered
90 Posts
Just got my spears today and am glad i picked these up. Money well spent, the quality is great. Bennie is great to deal with, kept me informed the whole time and fast delivery. Would and will definitely do business with him again.

Thanks again, Bennie

·
Premium Member
13,153 Posts
Just got my spears today and am glad i picked these up. Money well spent, the quality is great. Bennie is great to deal with, kept me informed the whole time and fast delivery. Would and will definitely do business with him again.

Thanks again, Bennie
sorry for the delay in getting them out to you,glad your pleased

·
R.O. bayareaprez.
3,956 Posts
Got my parts in today...nice work...I enjoyed the updates on pics..will be sending u parts for more engraving done....A+++...:rimshot:

·
Registered
6,329 Posts
Just got sum of my parts in Bennie is the one stop shop homie can do it all thanks Bennie Im blown away bro pics don't do his work justice u need to see for your self every peace was a perfect fit not to say but the engraving is all top notch. Can't wait to do more business with u. Money well spent.and a Coo ass cat to work with thanks again. Dirty deeds

·
Registered
3,778 Posts
Just got sum of my parts in Bennie is the one stop shop homie can do it all thanks Bennie Im blown away bro pics don't do his work justice u need to see for your self every peace was a perfect fit not to say but the engraving is all top notch. Can't wait to do more business with u. Money well spent.and a Coo ass cat to work with thanks again. Dirty deeds
X94 !!!!!!

·
Premium Member
13,153 Posts
thanks for the words homie,I always make sure parts fit before shipped
I got my parts thanks homie for everything
thank you homie

X94 !!!!!!
thanks shaggy

·
Premium Member
13,153 Posts
Got my parts in today...nice work...I enjoyed the updates on pics..will be sending u parts for more engraving done....A+++...:rimshot:
thanks chewie,been a pleasure working with you

·
Premium Member
13,153 Posts

·
~JUNGLE LOVE~
5,791 Posts
My parts came in today homie and I must say I'm extremely happy with the work you did :worship: I can't wait to get it on the car! Like the other homie said MONEY WELL SPENT! Thanks fam we will be doing business again

·
Registered
565 Posts
I got my wire separators yesterday...very pleased with them def money well spent. Will add a nice touch to my engine compartment...

very good business man!

121 - 140 of 141 Posts