LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please fellaz check out a few items
My shop deals in pure sterling(lil expensive)
Real Gold(lil expensive)

*Then we cater to the less expensive but extremely high quality which consist of: (last and last)
*Brass frames and then white gold plated then heavily rhodium plated which is what alot of jewelers use over platinum because it shines and looks better. (last and last)
*Then we have the brass frames that are heavily gold plated
Then we have the white gold plated (holds up very well)

Stones are the best AAA CZ's on the market

We do any color combo's
And again we don't do what other companies do, buy wholesale and sell, we got our own shop. We try to set our stuff apart from the others

We are "Hood$Rich", we had to contact a few companies for using our logo without permission. It seems they were selling the items and buying from us. We supply several shops and I think they had set something up with one of the shops we supply, but anyway check em out.

All gold 5 row

Golf 4 row

All Gold "Gucci Mane" 12 row

"Gucci Mane" all gold 12 row

12 row black center with white stone trim(available in sterling or rhodium or gold)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
8 row solid sterling

1 row king ice black stones in black plated chain, Charm is a nice size, its not small 36"

This is the king ice chain 36"

King ice chain 36" solid sterling or can be in rhodium

all black ice 12 row

12 row teal stone, can be done in all red, yellow,green, blue, etc

Don Juan

10 row solid sterling

6 row rhodium plated

6 row emerlad rhodium plated

6 row

8 row solid sterling or available in rhodium

5 row gold

12 row blue/yellow/white striped

·
Registered
209 Posts
Hey big homey, what kinda of package deal can you do.

1-12 row all yellow stones in sterling
1-chain and charm like the one pictured, but all yellow

If sterling is too steep, i'll do the rhodium plate, got a few rhodium pieces and they still look new. Surprisingly, cause I rock em alot

thanks

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by backbumperlicker@Feb 7 2010, 07:16 PM~16542489
Hey big homey, what kinda of package deal can you do.

1-12 row all yellow stones in sterling
1-chain and charm like the one pictured, but all yellow

If sterling is too steep, i'll do the rhodium plate, got a few rhodium pieces and they still look new.  Surprisingly, cause I rock em alot

thanks
PM sent

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
ok so you post pics off a web site, We ALL wanta know,do really have any REAL pic of the REAL items?? Just too meany Fucking Scams up on here!! :uh:

·
Registered
919 Posts
Originally posted by LOWASME@Feb 12 2010, 07:04 PM~16597587
ok so you post pics off a web site, We ALL wanta know,do really have any REAL pic of the REAL items?? Just too meany Fucking Scams up on here!!  :uh:
x2 :angry:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by THE509PIMP@Feb 14 2010, 01:16 AM~16607309
x2 :angry:

Look fellaz, everything real and everything in stock, like I said we do custom pieces that not flooded on the market already, we dohigh dollar pieces and we do lower dollar pieces. And the high dollar pieces come with all information on diamond quality, size, color, weight etc. The regular bracelets that are pictured(meaning either the all gold or all silver) those are pictures of what they look like before we do what we do. If someone wants the plain ones, thats not a problem. But the ones like the gucci and the 12 row teal etc, those are all ours made for a client of ours) Yes I know you gotta be careful about people scamming, and I also know we have to build a trusting business to customer relationship. I have no problem with you guys asking questions or what not.

·
Registered
3,637 Posts
Originally posted by DamianCoxJewelz@Feb 16 2010, 10:16 AM~16628145
Look fellaz, everything real and everything in stock, like I said we do custom pieces that not flooded on the market already, we dohigh dollar pieces and we do lower dollar pieces.  And the high dollar pieces come with all information on diamond quality, size, color, weight etc.  The regular bracelets that are pictured(meaning either the all gold or all silver) those are pictures of what they look like before we do what we do.  If someone wants the plain ones, thats not a problem.  But the ones like the gucci and the 12 row teal etc, those are all ours made for a client of ours)  Yes I know you gotta be careful about people scamming, and I also know we have to build a trusting business to customer relationship.  I have no problem with you guys asking questions or what not.
how bout answering questions regarding pricing, like the one i asked previously on this thread :uh: :happysad:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts