LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my brother's interior in his Regal, everything done by himself. He has sold the car now, but tell me what you think of his work, thanks!

Last edited by CODE BLUE at Sep 29 2003, 01:34 AM

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
thats the type of car you cant drive during the day...
the sun will reflect off all the mirrors and blind your ass..

its bad enough having a couple of cds in the passenger side seat reflecting.. i cant imagine with mirrors all over the place..

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by G4ever@Sep 20 2003, 09:29 PM
how much did all that cost?
I'm not sure total, but it was a hell of a lot less than taking it to a shop. He just bought the upholstery, cut his own mirrors, and built all the custom panels. He is a professional car audio installer so the stereo system took care of itself. I've seen alot of show cars before and his looks show (interior). :)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Originally posted by CODE BLUE@Sep 27 2003, 01:06 AM
The Regal got shipped to Florida last night, kinda sad. :(
i luv that interior,but since its going to fl you know someones gonna put 22's and up on it...but o well your bro got his money :cheesy:

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Str8 Klownin+Sep 28 2003, 12:25 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Str8 Klownin @ Sep 28 2003, 12:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--CODE BLUE@Sep 27 2003, 01:06 AM
The Regal got shipped to Florida last night, kinda sad. :(
i luv that interior,but since its going to fl you know someones gonna put 22's and up on it...but o well your bro got his money :cheesy:[/b][/quote]
You are probably right, I know how those boys do it in Florida. Anyway, I'll keep everyone updated on his newest project... 1980 Monte Carlo. He says he will make it even better than his Regal. :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts