LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
thanks everyone for checkin out our work on the site and the positive feedback that we have recieved as well in the forums give us a call at the shop or pm KURUPT if you got any questions or need assistance! :thumbsup:

Last edited by KurupT at Nov 25 2003, 08:02 PM

A

·
0 Posts
dont forget to check out TEAMAUDIONUTZ.COM for all the crazy custom fiberglass work

·
Registered
232 Posts
Hey...how you guy's doin out in Ocala? Man that must be a big city or something doin interiors like that! I love the pics at the begining of this thread....I need some interior done in my nissan....I let this one guy do it and it looks like he didn't know what he was doin at all! I want to get some color changing vynle kind of like those cars you see driving done the road...also i would like to have swirl or that crushed velvet (that is what its called right?) for center inserts looking like square biscuits! That should look good right? Well i'll leave the rest up to you so get back to me asap please....Thanks ;)

·
Registered
865 Posts
Originally posted by LimeLightCCNissan@Aug 23 2003, 03:58 AM
Hey...how you guy's doin out in Ocala? Man that must be a big city or something doin interiors like that! I love the pics at the begining of this thread....I need some interior done in my nissan....I let this one guy do it and it looks like he didn't know what he was doin at all! I want to get some color changing vynle kind of like those cars you see driving done the road...also i would like to have swirl or that crushed velvet (that is what its called right?) for center inserts looking like square biscuits! That should look good right? Well i'll leave the rest up to you so get back to me asap please....Thanks ;)
ha ha ha :biggrin: as if

·
Registered
232 Posts
Originally posted by KurupT+Aug 24 2003, 01:33 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KurupT @ Aug 24 2003, 01:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--LimeLightCCNissan@Aug 23 2003, 03:58 AM
ha ha ha :biggrin: as if[/b][/quote]
I swear I can't get anyone to do my interior! Is it b/c its a mini truck?? Will someone please tell me! :biggrin:

·
Super Triple Double OG OG
22,640 Posts
can i get a blue and orange crushed velvet interior in a fleetwood.... i will need a matching orange top, with blue stitches and accents......?
ill need the windows mirror tinted.. blue.. and i only see you sell wire wheels, can you get 24 inch spinners for my fleet?

·
Registered
4,326 Posts
I have a 78 Caddy coupe and I am looking to redo my interior. What I was thinking was a dark blue carpet, White Leather seats and door panels with the same dark blue piping with a same dark blue headliner. Can you give me a ballpark price. or do you need more info?

K

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by KurupT@Aug 16 2003, 03:25 PM
thanks everyone for checkin out our work on the site and the positive feedback that we have recieved as well in the forums give us a call at the shop or pm KURUPT or DROPTLINKIN if you got any questions or need assistance! :thumbsup:
wussup man?I just got home about noon time.Tired as hell.Still plan on going to nopi .I got a hand full of business cards to hand out at the show.Wish ya'll could make it.You know I was thinkin bout that mazda,puttin some 13's on it and some juice.Wadda ya think?I know you ain't got the room so i'll jus hang on to it for a while then.Price me some rims and dro's.Maybe we can make it a hopper.Let me know how the full size is going ok.I'll check wit ya later .peace. :cool:

·
Registered
16 Posts
How much to do a pair of front bucket seats and a rear seat out of a 93 caprice?Want them similar to the seats at the top,but burgandy leather with white striping.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts