LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
custom 20" lowrider bike for sale.

:biggrin: custom 20" frame. lots of modifacations. including custom front and back tanks,custom center pipe with built in bird cage. removed post from front tank to sprocket, custom spears on frame, pearl blue paint job.all parts in good condition. also includes several twisted parts.perfect bike for the shows or the streets... :cool: make offers.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
u must be crazy...you cant even buy yourself a stock lowrider bike for that price...
craftsmenship done to frame alone is worth more then that..let alone go see how much thell charge you to spray a pearl paint like this one...
"SERIOUSE BUYERS ONLY"

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
seriously i aint desprete on selling the bike or nothing like that. just posted it up to see what kind of offers i get..and if theres an offer i like, i will sell...strait up.

·
Registered
7,362 Posts
i'll be real with you..its a nice frame but the parts on there are not so hot...there basic parts and a $250 price will sound fair for that bike.. you might be better off selling it in parts..my 2 cents

·
Registered
506 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
BAYTROKITA50
yea i hear u...but buy yourself a stock lowrider bike n ill cost u that $200 plus brand new...then i got $100 plus in twisted parts...and a fully customized frame with a pearl paint job....any other parts u want to add is on you..im just selling as is.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts