LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
$400.00 shipped obo, not sure what they go for, but for less I'll rather just look at it everyday. ;) [email protected] is the paypal 509.969.3876 is the contact, cause I'm not on here much.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by 19stratus97@Mar 23 2010, 03:40 PM~16976938
at least you'll have something to stare at for a while...
lol for real, I have a bunch of parts for it too, I was gonna throw them in the box, but I'm too lazy to get up and take a picture, and I really don't care about a bike. :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,733 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Mar 23 2010, 05:14 PM~16977416
lol for real, I have a bunch of parts for it too, I was gonna throw them in the box, but I'm too lazy to get up and take a picture, and I really don't care about a bike.  :biggrin:
give it away then or raffle it! :0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by mr.casper@Mar 23 2010, 04:30 PM~16977628
give it away then or raffle it! :0
I should huh, I'll have my lil homie put it together next time he comes to the shop.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,733 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Mar 23 2010, 06:02 PM~16978053
I should huh, I'll have my lil homie put it together next time he comes to the shop.
:biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,379 Posts
Originally posted by BIG NICK@Mar 23 2010, 05:36 PM~16976888
$300.00 shipped, not sure what they go for, but for less I'll rather just look at it everyday. ;) [email protected] is the paypal 509.594.3473 is the contact, cause I'm not on here much.


how much for the booty kit?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here's some of the parts, I have more, Ill post those pics later.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those pics are not duplicate, the first one is chrome stuff, the second one is gold stuff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,603 Posts
Originally posted by mr.casper@Mar 23 2010, 05:30 PM~16977628
give it away then or raffle it! :0
:yes: :yes: :yes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Fleetangel@Apr 3 2010, 01:40 PM~17086358
PM ME PRICES ON MUFFLERS N THE CONTINENTAL KIT
$400.00 bro :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Buy them, and get the rest free.
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top