LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just felt I wanted to show some work of what we are doing for the 06. I know its a year aways but its right around the corner. As we posted we will be in Florida so we want to let everyone know down FL how its going down. We will be making custom parts for those who are looking for the more radical pieces theme bike rims etc we will be your #1 stop shop for all your custom needs. We will be showing parts in Vegas on some project bikes as well as in Miami of 06 Lowrider Show. So if anybodys seriously interested in getting rims parts or accessories then hey just hit us up.

Attachments

·
Registered
624 Posts
:0 :0 :0 :0 :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We use 3/16,1/4inch, 3/8, 5/16 on occasion and sometimes we use for Handle bars like 1/2inch square bar. :cool:

Originally posted by str8clown'n@Sep 21 2005, 11:09 AM~3857353
what size is that metal homie

·
Registered
624 Posts
those spider theme "things" that we were talking I think would look sick with those rims you made matt. Next year is going to be freakin wild

·
Registered
5,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
For those wheels they are going to go threw a process of engraving fully and then chrome and gold plated combo man im not even sure how much its going to be to be honest with ya.

Originally posted by str8clown'n@Sep 21 2005, 11:18 AM~3857424
about how much does it cost to plate a set of wheels just in the ball park

·
Registered
624 Posts
Can I play the guessing game?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts