LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
996 Posts
enough with 'him' 'bossman'' and all that him shit, lol. We know its ray, dont make it sound like its jesus when he resurected, lol. Just tell him to say hi to the board, so people wont be beggin for him. You know i mean no harm by this ray, just tellin it how it is.

·
Registered
956 Posts
Originally posted by scrapin2low@Dec 26 2003, 07:58 PM
enough with 'him' 'bossman'' and all that him shit, lol. We know its ray, dont make it sound like its jesus when he resurected, lol. Just tell him to say hi to the board, so people wont be beggin for him. You know i mean no harm by this ray, just tellin it how it is.
How you know its ray.. Huh.. are you a mind reader.. Do you have ESP??

Hows those kustom made firewalls??? Heard you flattened the wall with a lighter and put 2 speekers where the brake booster goes...
Nice one kid.. Real functional..

·
Registered
996 Posts
Now, im cool with Ray, but for you, i thought you were actually a 'cool' guy. Will till now, you lost my respect for you, i know you may not care, or care what i do, have no respect for what i do. But i well say this, when you 'try' to make a model contest, be 'REAL' with the shit. And if you still want to talk shit about me, please do so, but just to let you know i don't have time to argue with a person ive never meet, or really care about. So, till next time, Happy Holidays.

-Pablo

Last edited by scrapin2low at Dec 26 2003, 07:36 PM

·
Registered
276 Posts
Sorry man, this is John.
i call him "the bossman" as a joke since i started working for him.
sometimes around here we mess around and call him "the godfather" here lately we been calling him "Jesse James" because he is just like the guy i swear.

Anyways, Ray's out of town at families for christmas.
He'd stop in and say hi but he's been busy between working his ass of long hours and remodeling the house before his lady moves down here and stuff.
He's been working on some hot new products that will be coming out in early '04 that you guys will like.
He's also been thinking about starting up a brand new all model & model only forum just like this one. ;)

Also, he's been busy working on some bad ass shit that you guys will get to see soon enough after the new year breaks.

be right back.......

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
i make custom rims... custom parts... w.e. u need i'll make it... me and the crew down here at "squirellie's customs" from paint to parts to frame work even upholstery... bicycle hydraulics... u name it we do it... holla at me thru email for prices.... [email protected]

and a set of rims wouldnt run u about 600 a set...
we also carry real "Lowrider Bicycle Spinners"

one spinner in the middle... and two outsides that dont spin...

and also plate in the middle with two spinners one on each side that spin...

email me for prices...

·
Registered
276 Posts
Originally posted by Rat Rodder@Dec 26 2003, 09:26 PM
he ingraved that stuff himself??? I guess so... I remember when he was doing the tunnel ram in that paint shop picture he took along time ago.. Tell ray im starting a real 48 chevy... He'll know what im talkn about. ;)
cool man, i'll pass that on to him. :thumbsup:

he spent till late christmas eve fine tuning the carbs and clutch on that. and all after at the last minute pulling the dual 225hp Nitrous kit back off of it. was a little too much on that little of a car that is already pushing well over 400hp as it is.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts