LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i want to change my seats fabric... and the cushion inside (foam or wtv it is) do you guys know where i can get some.. here are some pics..

·
Against the Grain
7,347 Posts
Originally posted by abas_abas@Oct 6 2007, 09:36 PM~8945346
i want to change my seats fabric... and the cushion inside (foam or wtv it is) do you guys know where i can get some.. here are some pics..

those look pretty damn comfortable. I'de leave em. The cushion inside is an ultra dense foam, you should be able to find it at any upholstery shop.

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by varybarry@Oct 11 2007, 08:31 AM~8976357
I would leave them in.  They look comfortable and in great shape.  Why do you want to change them?
they are comfortable and in good shape but i was thinking if i put new they would be even more comfortable and it has some of its flaws here in there... but really minor flaws...

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what do you guys think about real interior wood...

·
Against the Grain
7,347 Posts
Originally posted by abas_abas@Oct 11 2007, 12:42 PM~8977623
they are comfortable and in good shape but i was thinking if i put new they would be even more comfortable and it has some of its flaws here in there... but really minor flaws...
not necessarily. If it has flaws you can always recover it. the foam is probably fine.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Originally posted by abas_abas@Oct 6 2007, 08:36 PM~8945346

If you want a real custom look use 4 front seats "it looks tite" i'll post some picz of some from our club!!!

"these are ss monte seat with no headrest for that custom look"
blue ulta leather and grey ostrich..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts