LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DOOD TOLD ME HE USED A DIAMOND TOOL TO GET THEM OFF BUT I DOUBT IT CUZ IN THE LIL CUTS ITS SCRAPED UP SO I DONO WHAT THA FUGG MANG IS THERE SOME SPECIAL TOOL I DONO I JUS USE THEM ON MY SCRAPER

YES THAT POOR BABY IS MISSING 3 SPOKES~ :tears: :tears: :tears:

·
CADILLAC MAFIA
15,201 Posts
Originally posted by Boricua Customs@Oct 23 2007, 09:33 PM~9070495
Those are LA WIRE KOs, I have a tool for that  :biggrin:

But theres a place down town here that has a bunch of tools for those, brand new.
I was there last week looking at all the KOs and shit they had left, because there not going to carry wires anymore.
Any dayton stuff???

·
More posts than Cornbread
9,662 Posts
Originally posted by MR.LAC@Oct 24 2007, 12:56 AM~9070573
Any dayton stuff???

Yes, but all the had was

2 Gold Hex KOs with the flags in the middle not sure what sides
2 Gold 2 Bar swept KOs with the flags in the middle not sure what sides
and 3 or 4 Chrome drives, but all odd ball sizes, none matching, and I didnt see any 5 on 5 chevy ones, or i would have bought them.

Every thing else is china, la wire, and some pots and pans shit.

They have a shit load of those eagle spinners that bolt up to the pots and pans, lmao

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
THAT TOOL LOOKS SCARRY DID YA HAVE ANY PROBLEMS STRIPPING~ NOT U YOURSELF BUT DID THE TOOL STRIPP THE KO??
HOW MUCH IS A NEW ONE AND CAN YA PM ME THEIR NUMBER SO I CAN ORDER 2 CUZ THEYLL PROLY STRIPP
IS YOURS STILL IN GOOD CONDITION WHAT YA WANT FOR YOURS~

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: THANKS MANG~! :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
9,662 Posts
Originally posted by REGALS ONLY MOBB@Oct 24 2007, 07:58 AM~9071550
THAT TOOL LOOKS SCARRY DID YA HAVE ANY PROBLEMS STRIPPING~ NOT U YOURSELF BUT DID THE TOOL STRIPP THE KO??
HOW MUCH IS A NEW ONE AND CAN YA PM ME THEIR NUMBER SO I CAN ORDER 2 CUZ THEYLL PROLY STRIPP
IS YOURS STILL IN GOOD CONDITION WHAT YA WANT FOR YOURS~

:cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool: THANKS MANG~! :biggrin:  :biggrin:

Well I gotta go down there Tomorrow morning, to buy a lead hammer.

Heres the thing La Wire made two different kinds of those, dont ask me why, one with less slits than the other.

So count how many slits you have in yours, so that way I can look for the right tool.

Oh and the tools they have down there dont look like mine, they look like the Diamond KO tools,(the ones you smack with a hammer) but they have the little points in the middle of tool.

·
Registered
783 Posts
my cuzin brought me a car with those knockoffs on em. we tried to find a tool for bout a week and said fuck it. they came off with a chisel and a baby sledge

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
12SLITS BRO ~YEAH MAYBE THATS WHY HE SAID I COULD USE THE DIAMOND TOO ?? I DONO~ HE DIDNT HAVE IT WITH HIM THEY BEEN SITTIN IN HIS STORE FOR A WHILE AND NO TOOL~~

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
i always wondered what the wrench for those ko's looked like.

·
9,662 Posts
Originally posted by REGALS ONLY MOBB@Oct 26 2007, 05:14 PM~9090847
PUERTORICO HOW MANY SLITS YA GOT SELL ME YOURS~! :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:  :biggrin:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Mine has 12 But if I sell you mine, then when I need a tool like this, I wont have one.

I try to keep one of every kind of tool out there, you never know when you may need one :0

Im going to Chicago tonight for the rest of the weekend, but when I get back Monday, we can work something out.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
""""I....IIII....IIII GOTTT WHAT U NEED~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""""""""""""""""""""""
THEY SAY HES JUST A FRIEND..........................

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
busdriver :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by monsterpuff@Oct 29 2007, 10:22 PM~9111532
busdriver :thumbsup:
FUCK YEAH I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM AGAIN ALWAYS THE BEST SHOW!!! 15DAYS AND COUNTING!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts