·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
82 Cutlass 2 pump 4 switches v6 power windows $2500 or trade

·
Banned
29,665 Posts
any reinforcements ?? extended a' arms ?

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Im in Long Beach
no reinforcment yet,a arms are extended 1 inch

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by tatman@Sep 4 2005, 01:56 PM~3750859
Im in Long Beach
no reinforcment yet,a arms are extended two and half inches
well why do your tires still butterfly bad frame?

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
hows it run ??? got tags ??? and yea... whats with the frame ???

·
Banned
14,534 Posts
YEAH HOMIE. IF YOUR A-ARMS WERE EXTENDED 1 IN YOUR RIMS WOULDN'T BUTTERFLY. WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED AT. i CAN GIVE YOU 1900 CASH RIGHT NOW. I LIVE IN WASHINGTON STATE. I CAN PICK IT UP TOMORROW. WHAT KINDA PUMPS AND HOW MANY BATTS YOU RUNNING. HIT ME UP ON A PM OR SOMETHING.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Look at the pic more closer. The fucking front is not butterflied. If you dont like it dont look at it. For 2500 thats a straight come up. so dont ask me stupid shit.
The cut has two pump, power windows, two amps, tweleve inch sub, cd player, dvd, player, eq, flip down monitor, two six by nines, powdercoated spokes which are 13s, 10s in the back, 8s in the front. What fucking more do you want for 2500!
Oh yeah and the tags are up to date! :angry:

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
Originally posted by tatman@Sep 5 2005, 01:22 PM~3755560
Look at the pic more closer. The fucking front is not butterflied. If you dont like it dont look at it. For 2500 thats a straight come up. so dont ask me stupid shit.
The cut has two pump, power windows, two amps, tweleve inch sub, cd player, dvd, player, eq, flip down monitor, two six by nines, powdercoated spokes which are 13s, 10s in the back, 8s in the front. What fucking more do you want for 2500!
Oh yeah  and the tags are up to date!    :angry:
that cars is clean you should have no problem getting 2500.00 im way to far away to scoop it up though

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I GOT 87 REGAL STOCK WITH A/C COLD AIR ITS IN THE PAINT JOB AT THIS TIME IS GETTING READY TO GET PAINTED ALL ORIGINAL CAR IS COMPLET IT EVEN HAS THE JACK AND SPARE TIRE ALL CHROMES AND ALL BUMPERS FILLINGS I WILL TRADE AND CASH HIT ME UP I GOT 87 REGAL HOOPER WITH CHROME UNDER NEED TO CHROME REAR END ONLY IT HAS NICE PAINT NEW BATT AND CHROME PUMPS HERES A PICTURE ON IT BUT IM ASKING FOR $3,500 NEW PAINT AND SET UP HIT ME UP 323 595 1602 OR 323 249 1238 IM ROBERT

Attachments

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by tatman@Sep 5 2005, 11:22 AM~3755560
Oh yeah  and the tags are up to date!    :angry:
well i dont care what you say look at the second pic look at the fucking front that is not fucking straight either the frame is FUCKED or the a-arms arent extended

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by tatman@Sep 4 2005, 01:56 PM~3750859
Im in Long Beach
no reinforcment yet,a arms are extended 1 inch
see you are full of shit you even changed it :roflmao:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts