LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did they not make a 1985 Grand Prix, Regal, Monte or Cutty in a model????? I have been lookin' for one for a while now......no luck! Hit me back!!! Thanks homies!

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by babybluedrop@Aug 7 2003, 04:50 PM
Did they not make a 1985 Grand Prix, Regal, Monte or Cutty in a model????? I have been lookin' for one for a while now......no luck! Hit me back!!! Thanks homies!
Monogram made an 86? Grand National and an 86 Monte Carlo SS. Thats about as close as you're going to get. They made some other models as Nascars with the fender flares

K. Diaz

·
Registered
4,696 Posts
Originally posted by endlesslove2@Aug 7 2003, 05:24 PM
thought you werent sellin that 1?hey i dont wanna fuck up this topic but i got a real hydraulic ? for ya. you wanna talk about it here or pm?
i traded it for a brand new airbrush.... i needed one last week when i was going to build a contest car .

PM me on the hydro question.

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
That GNX kit is hard to find out here...The fenders seem to flare out a lot more too. Thats a nice ride though. I wonder if it is the same mold as the Grand National.

Last edited by Armando Ranflitas at Aug 7 2003, 08:49 PM

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Originally posted by Armando Ranflitas@Aug 7 2003, 08:46 PM
That GNX kit is hard to find out here...The fenders seem to flare out a lot more too. Thats a nice ride though. I wonder if it is the same mold as the Grand National.
i'd have to check, but I think the flares are separate

K. Diaz

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Whats up Poppa... I saw one of those GNX kits at a swap and homie wanted $45 bills for it. Another dude told me that the Grand National was a better choice for the regal conversion. The GNX has those vents on the fender too. That Monte is showing up at swaps a lot more. They go for around $10.

Did you see that Revell is going to release the Monte Carlo and Regal combo again? Would the hood from the regal fit on the Grand National???

1 - 12 of 12 Posts