LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by droppen98@Dec 21 2003, 11:17 AM

here you go and if people can sell shit like that i need to just start building half assed shit cars and selling them on the internet
HEY! My first juiced ride was half assed by my standards today....

but at least it had a coil-OVER bridge in it :biggrin: :biggrin:

You learn more and more with each setup and HOPEFULLY you don't let yourself roll with half - assed shit the more you build. I think it would be fine for someone's first lo-lo, but definately something to build on.

·
Registered
7,037 Posts
Originally posted by Joe5pt0+Dec 22 2003, 03:41 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Joe5pt0 @ Dec 22 2003, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--droppen98@Dec 21 2003, 11:17 AM

here you go and if people can sell shit like that i need to just start building half assed shit cars and selling them on the internet
HEY! My first juiced ride was half assed by my standards today....

but at least it had a coil-OVER bridge in it :biggrin: :biggrin:

You learn more and more with each setup and HOPEFULLY you don't let yourself roll with half - assed shit the more you build. I think it would be fine for someone's first lo-lo, but definately something to build on.[/b][/quote]
very true joe,

its just sad that there are shops out there that claim that is good work and that Chicagos Top Hydro Gurus made that bridge . :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Premium Member
11,540 Posts
Originally posted by WICKEDSTYLES@Dec 22 2003, 05:22 PM

very true joe,

its just sad that there are shops out there that claim that is good work and that Chicagos Top Hydro Gurus made that bridge . :cool: :cool: :cool:
Thats a good point. If I paid a shop to do it, i'd expect higher quality work. Gives Chicago shops a bad name. :angry:

·
Premium Member
5,323 Posts
Originally posted by Nacho Individuals LA+Dec 21 2003, 12:28 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nacho Individuals LA @ Dec 21 2003, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -Crazy [email protected] 21 2003, 12:04 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--bigdanmcintosh
@Dec 20 2003, 06:07 PM

that'll make bigdan not want hydraulics anymore. :( :(
that set-up is worse than ??????? (i wont mention any names :biggrin:)

:cool:
is that your setup crazy cutty?!?!?! :confused: :dunno:[/b][/quote]
I think it is.... amazing what you can hide behind a trim panel, isn't it.... ahahahahaha!!!!LOL!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts