LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
getting rid of some stuff i've gotten recently

euro top of header panel oldsmobile badge $10 + shipping

euro oldsmobile emblem has all of the red on it but was glued and has some finger prints on it $20 + shipping

euro back of headligths plastic circle holders i have 2 $10+ shipping sold
cutlass supreme side quarter badges $10+ shipping for both


oldsmobile jet emblem no base make offer.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i can take more pics upon request


also have some interior pieces i'll post later on
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by 77caprice@Dec 17 2008, 09:25 AM~12454142
do you have any tailights


no i dont have any tailligths
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 1979mc@Dec 28 2008, 09:33 AM~12543117
euro back of headligths plastic circle holders i have 2 $10+ shipping
i think i need these do you still have them?? :cool:

yes i do :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,442 Posts
Originally posted by 81cutty@Dec 28 2008, 01:34 PM~12543978
yes i do  :cool:
find out shipping and pm me a price w/shipping and paypal info. i'll check if i need them when i get home but i'm pretty sure i do. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by 1979mc@Dec 28 2008, 02:34 PM~12544699
find out shipping and pm me a price w/shipping  and paypal info. i'll check if i need them when i get home but i'm pretty sure i do. :cool:

i need zip code
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,211 Posts
do you have the front chrome piece in front of the wheel well for the driverside?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by supreme82@Dec 28 2008, 09:15 PM~12547820
do you have the front chrome piece in front of the wheel well for the driverside?
no i dont have it
 
1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Top