LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a trailer hitch for a 88 cutlass supreme just big enough for a small trailer for my bike to fit on just looking to see if anyone has one on their car that they arnt useing or they took off get at me thanks

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
i got one that came off my cutlass. i have the other bracket which mounts up behind the bumper. i just left it on my car but if you want this hitch i can take the bracket off for you. it would probably clean up, or you could rechrome it or paint it. tell me if you can use it....~JO$H~

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell yeah man it it will bolt up to mine let me know i could really use it

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
it was bolted right up to mine. you may have to drill a hole or two, i'm not sure. i can take a picture of where it was mounted if you want?? how's $25 sound for it?? ~JO$H~

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey Slim........I got a couple of wire hangers that I can get the fat bitch I got from u to twist them together and u can jus tie it round your bumber on your cutty.........lol.........or I could give u tha fat bitch back and have her get some of her friends together and jus ride on tha trunk and pull that shit........lol........naw whats cracking next weekend homie, I gotta get outta tha crib

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
are you still interested in the trailer hitch??? let me know.

·
Registered
6,814 Posts
Originally posted by LowRollinJo$h@Sep 3 2005, 10:13 AM~3744967
i got one that came off my cutlass. i have the other bracket which mounts up behind the bumper. i just left it on my car but if you want this hitch i can take the bracket off for you. it would probably clean up, or you could rechrome it or paint it. tell me if you can use it....~JO$H~
lol,the same hitch was on my cutty when i got it,first thing i took off

1 - 13 of 13 Posts