LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought some wheels, there were a couple obstacles presented along the way, he was very willing to negotiate and went the extra mile to be an awesome seller!

I'd do business with you again in a heartbeat!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
no problem boss...

:cool:

lemme know when you ready for 20's...im uppin my rim size on my truck to 22's for two reasons: truck would look hard with 22's, and i think a need a "slimmer" wheel to tuck into my dodge's wheel wells once i take that leap into a 4-switch dashboard installed air-ride adjustment...

i would go about it now and see what happens but i gotta piece together this shit... the idea i got is real sick but expensive... will be a body drop on the bed (to avoid hole over pumpkin), everything hidden under the bed, kill switch to the valves compressors, and switch box, and a switch to go from manuel (hit the switches) to an air management system(adjusts pressure as needed and display screen(to show psi levels) installed in steering wheel with "peek-a-boo"sliding cover)...

panel for the switches will have gun metal finish, with chrome custom engraved switch extensions

-qs

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Aug 1 2005, 06:45 PM
no problem boss...

:cool:

lemme know when you ready for 20's...im uppin my rim size on my truck to 22's for two reasons: truck would look hard with 22's, and i think a need a "slimmer" wheel to tuck into my dodge's wheel wells once i take that leap into a 4-switch dashboard installed air-ride adjustment...

i would go about it now and see what happens but i gotta piece together this shit... the idea i got is real sick but expensive... will be a body drop on the bed (to avoid hole over pumpkin), everything hidden under the bed, kill switch to the valves compressors, and switch box, and a switch to go from manuel (hit the switches) to an air management system(adjusts pressure as needed and display screen(to show psi levels) installed in steering wheel with "peek-a-boo"sliding cover)...

panel for the switches will have gun metal finish, with chrome custom engraved switch extensions

-qs
[snapback]3523024[/snapback]​

sounds cool, post pics if you do it!

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Aug 4 2005, 03:53 AM
and the entire time, i thought cuttiebuddie was a girl....lol
cuttiebuddie (cuttie- booty)
[snapback]3539151[/snapback]​
thats because youre a perv!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by Crazy Cutty@Aug 4 2005, 03:53 AM~3539151
and the entire time, i thought cuttiebuddie was a girl....lol
cuttiebuddie (cuttie- booty)
LMAO...

i just realized that...

on the real... this is my homeboyz alias... he had a 1985 cutty supreme... 3 pumps, 6 dumps (i think), and 8 batts... he posted on here maybe 30 times and got all the info he needed... i copped his alias 'cuz i needed a couple questions asked, next thing i know, i got almost 800 posts under some1 elses name...

the name is a lil "punkish" though... oh well, too late now...

-qs (used to tell my posts from his, but he doesnt post anymore, it just became a habbit)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts