LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think just cuz u can get ur hydraulics to fit on any car dosent mean when i sale my car i take it out to put in my next car cuz u already cut the car leave that shit in there just get the money out the sale but thats just wat i think
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
18,607 Posts
:uh: :uh:
Originally posted by guero@Sep 13 2006, 05:38 AM~6161720
i think just cuz u can get ur hydraulics to fit on any car dosent mean when i sale my car i take it out to put in my next car cuz u already cut the car leave that shit in there just get the money out the sale but thats just wat i think
:uh:
 

·
SPELL CHECK
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
:uh: Who has ever made back their investment? It's up to the seller to decide what he wants to do. If you don't want to buy a cut car without hydraulics or build your own, then keep looking. There are plenty of cars out there with setups for sale. :uh:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know how to do my own hydraulics i just think it retared to cut a car then take that hole setup out
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
84 Posts
yea thats bulls### like when my bro got a truck it had no speakers no radio no air bags an i just looked at him like dont ever buy a car just cause its got this an that cause some times you want get it. :puffin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
830 Posts
:uh: this topics stupid.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,151 Posts
Remember Lowriders are Built not Bought
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Originally posted by guero@Sep 13 2006, 05:38 AM~6161720
i think just cuz u can get ur hydraulics to fit on any car dosent mean when i sale my car i take it out to put in my next car cuz u already cut the car leave that shit in there just get the money out the sale but thats just wat i think
its when i sell my car

its called english speak it motherfucker
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,436 Posts
Originally posted by Badass94Cad@Sep 13 2006, 08:59 AM~6161796
:uh:  Who has ever made back their investment?  It's up to the seller to decide what he wants to do.  If you don't want to buy a cut car without hydraulics or build your own, then keep looking.  There are plenty of cars out there with setups for sale.  :uh:
x2
 

·
SPELL CHECK
Joined
·
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by EL_PASO@Sep 13 2006, 11:37 AM~6163867
its when i sell my car

its called english speak it motherfucker
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I like your style. ;) :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,717 Posts
wen i sellled me car it had hydroliks but i tooken them out cuz i no how 2 put dem on over cars but if i keep dem on da normal car den i get more money cuz it has the hydrauliks and it is cut but i dont underfstand y sum ppl wud take the droliks out cos you dont get much money but that is just what i think okay :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
HOLY SHIT , I JUST FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE RETARD CLASS READING THIS
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,749 Posts
Originally posted by WUTITDU@Sep 13 2006, 10:56 AM~6164114
HOLY SHIT , I JUST FELT LIKE I WAS IN THE RETARD CLASS READING THIS
wut ya tkin abut sihet takin get ya slped up arund these partes na am sayi
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
:dunno: :confused: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
YEAH PUT ME DOWN FOR TO OF THOSE I HEARD THEY WORK REALLY WELL
 
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Top