LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok here’s the deal I went and bought a plasma cutter from harbor fright tool and it broke i tried returning it and they told me no so know I am stuck I am short on money and have no way of cutting I tried buying one doing the job and returning it but they said once you use it no returns I tried rental places and they said nobody rents em Napa suggested calling a mobile welder and getting them to cut it that a good idea?? How much will that run me??? Any other way??? I will go and buy one once I get more cash but right know I am stuck, please help

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
what are you trying to get cut? and what brand is the plasma cutter/ what part broke?

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by lakewood213@Sep 14 2006, 01:44 PM~6174162
what are you trying to get cut? and what brand is the plasma cutter/ what part broke?
full frame wrap for my car 3/16 inch steel, http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/disp...temnumber=95136<<< it was that brand and i dont know what broke but when i toke it to a repair shop they saied it would cost more to fix it then to buy a new one

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Sep 14 2006, 01:53 PM~6174234
My buddys dad has a moble welding business and he charges like $30 an hour. Buying it is going to be a better option.
I know that and i would wait and save but my fucking neighbors ( god curse their souls) went and called the code enforcement and there rushing me giving my 30 days

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by impala_631@Sep 14 2006, 02:44 PM~6174769
that sucks, i would just mark the sheet and have it cut at a steel shop, like he said prolly30-40bucks per hour labor
thats what i am thinking i just wish that my neighbors house burns down and they both die inside from toxic fumes :angry:

·
Registered
367 Posts
I FEEL YOUR PAIN, PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS HATING AND USING THE SYTEM TO FUCK SOMEONE OVER. I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN AND AFTER MY CAR WAS PAINTED I HAD CPS COME TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF A PHONY REPORT THAT I SOLD DRUGS AND ALL KINDS OF SHIT BUT THEY DIDN,T FIND ANYTHING WRONG AND LEFT US ALONE. THAT SHOWS HOW LOW PEOPLE CAN BE.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by TOPPLESS86@Sep 14 2006, 02:52 PM~6174835
I FEEL YOUR PAIN, PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS HATING AND USING THE SYTEM TO FUCK SOMEONE OVER. I LIVE IN A SMALL TOWN AND AFTER MY CAR WAS PAINTED I HAD CPS COME TO MY HOUSE BECAUSE OF A PHONY REPORT THAT I SOLD DRUGS AND ALL KINDS OF SHIT BUT THEY DIDN,T FIND ANYTHING WRONG AND LEFT US ALONE. THAT SHOWS HOW LOW PEOPLE CAN BE.
people are cold fuck em I AM NOT PUTING MY BODY BACK ON THE FRAME UNTILL I AM DONE, there telling me i cant do major repairs in my drive way

·
Registered
367 Posts
IF I NEW WHO DID IT I WOULD BUST THEIR HEAD OPEN WITH A BAT WHEN I'D CATCH THEM ALONE.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by TOPPLESS86@Sep 14 2006, 02:55 PM~6174860
IF I NEW WHO DID IT I WOULD BUST THEIR HEAD OPEN WITH A BAT WHEN I'D CATCH THEM ALONE.
oh i know who did it they told us its a divorce slut that lives next to me with her fucking jiglo, she went and got a new car once i get that car by my self its on

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by str8clown'n@Sep 14 2006, 02:59 PM~6174902
heel just tarp the car when you have just sitting there and they can not do shit about it thats what we do around here
i did its wraped up in a tarp nothing showing and they still fucked wit me :angry:

·
Registered
367 Posts
WELL THE BEST WAY TO GET HER BACK IS FINISH THE CAR AND PARK IT ON THREE, THEN HER JAW WILL DROP.

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by TOPPLESS86@Sep 14 2006, 03:03 PM~6174943
WELL THE BEST WAY TO GET HER BACK IS FINISH THE CAR AND PARK IT ON THREE, THEN HER JAW WILL DROP.
thats what i am trying to do my hommie is gonea hook me up with a paint booth i already got the paint for it, I just talked to my hommie (he works in a high school as a body teach) and he said that he will talk with the metal section of the school and try to convice him for me to go and use there cutter for a while on the weekends

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
why did you pay 800 plus tax for a junk plasma cutter when you could have purchased a quality one for slightly more?

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Tuna_Sammich@Sep 14 2006, 03:53 PM~6175185
why did you pay 800 plus tax for a junk plasma cutter when you could have purchased a quality one for slightly more?
cause first i was a dumbass secound that was the only one in my price range, napa and welding stores sell em and they want like 2 gs or more

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by EL_PASO@Sep 14 2006, 07:55 PM~6175196
cause first i was a dumbass secound that was the only one in my price range, napa and welding stores sell em and they want like 2 gs or more
heres the one I have, not much more than you paid after taxes, and it's an industrial duty cutter.

sorry to hear avbout you getting fucked though :(

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Thermal-Dynamics-C...1QQcmdZViewItem

1 - 20 of 51 Posts