LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the biggest cylinders you can go with and still have the car lay low?something that gets that ass up in the air and still lets you street sweep..

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
coilover is a must

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by redsproseries@Oct 9 2003, 06:16 PM
We have a 21" telescopic cylinder that lays like a 12".
Awsome,that would be a dope cylinder to have,thanks for the reply

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Price? and what kind of mods would be neccesary in roder to put lets say 16" cylinders in the back of my 1992 Town Car? I kno i'd ahve to shorten the driveshaft, but anyhting else?

·
Registered
410 Posts
you guys that want some info on parts or just tech info all you have to do is call. We will be glad to help you out. 1-800-REDS-321 TOLL FREE!!!!

RED'S PRO-SERIES
HYDRAULICS

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
It doesn't matter what size cylinder you put back there. You could put a 32" back there if they made them.
What decides where the ride will sit when dumped all the way is how the springs are cut. On most rides, if you want it to lay pretty low, cut the spring down to about 8". Or, you could by some pre-cuts that are already cut for install so that your ride will lay low.

·
do it in a datsun!!
14,491 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Oct 10 2003, 06:10 AM
It doesn't matter what size cylinder you put back there. You could put a 32" back there if they made them.
What decides where the ride will sit when dumped all the way is how the springs are cut. On most rides, if you want it to lay pretty low, cut the spring down to about 8". Or, you could by some pre-cuts that are already cut for install so that your ride will lay low.
32" cylinder and still lay?????
first off you wouldnt have a back window,
i guess u could if u didnt mind your cylinders pokeing thru the roof

1 - 11 of 11 Posts