LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of 1 hit, about close to 7 ft @ 450 psi . Back right bag blew (my fault didnt strap tight and just performed @ lrm show) . Can to a 1 wheel stand pause .
I predicted a 8 - 9 ft vertical but bag went out. Maybe next time.

Thanks to crew @ USA MOTORSPORTS.
SLAM SPECIALTIES
COOL CARS
EXTREMEVALVES.COM

Attachments

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Attachments

·
Gone But NEVER Forgotten
15,590 Posts
i must say that is just the shit. great job over there

·
Registered
4,152 Posts
thats just fkn crazy!!!everytime i see a pic of it i always think someone photoshopped the pic...but i know it does that for real...i saw the video on your site...just bad ass!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just holden it down for the air-junkies

·
Registered
786 Posts
are you coming to any of the odessa shows.im a hydraulic guy but that trucks you guys have is crazy and fun to watch :thumbsup:

·
Registered
640 Posts
Any reinforcements...

J/K I can't believe that car is still together. Flying big time. :thumbsup:

·
Asspirating Poster
3,677 Posts
Is the engine still in it?

Also, I bet getting a longer cord for the switch(box) might help. Another foot or 2 up and whoever's hittin' it will be pulled up behind it, too. lol

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Originally posted by Syte@Sep 22 2005, 04:53 PM~3866533
Is the engine still in it?

Also, I bet getting a longer cord for the switch(box) might help. Another foot or 2 up and whoever's hittin' it will be pulled up behind it, too. lol
I was thinking that it would be kick ass to have someone sitting on the trunk when you blast off. See how far you canthrow the fucker. Kind of reminds me of the lame Monster Garage where those idiots thought they could throw a bull rider off of a juiced el camino. Let that fucker strap on to the Cuttie and see how long he lasts!!!

·
tippin' on 3
5,078 Posts
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Originally posted by b_diddy1@Sep 22 2005, 06:39 PM~3867861
I was thinking that it would be kick ass to have someone sitting on the trunk when you blast off. See how far you canthrow the fucker. Kind of reminds me of the lame Monster Garage where those idiots thought they could throw a bull rider off of a juiced el camino. Let that fucker strap on to the Cuttie and see how long he lasts!!!
Not that it matters, but it was a Ranchero on Monster Garage.

·
Registered
9,596 Posts
Originally posted by REin4ST@Sep 23 2005, 07:48 AM~3870794
Not that it matters, but it was a Ranchero on Monster Garage.
if they didnt dance the thing in soft dirt.... it would have had a better chance. and a better vehicle...a uni-body

·
Registered
9,403 Posts
Originally posted by Mark@Sep 23 2005, 12:42 PM~3872580
if they didnt dance the thing in soft dirt.... it would have had a better chance. and a better vehicle...a uni-body
if it was an off camera thing no show producers involved just a bet between two guys

that little shit kickin peckerwood would have died

1 - 20 of 22 Posts