LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm getting ready to back half my 91 s10 and I'm trying to make it as clean as possible. My question is can I mount the rear cylinders to the lower 4 link bars I know the air ride guys do it all the time but I'm not sure if it would work with the hydros. I like the idea of being able to use a smaller cylinder and get more lift. If anyone has done it please post a pic if it's a bad idea please let me know why thank you

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm getting ready to back half my 91 s10 and I'm trying to make it as clean as possible. My question is can I mount the rear cylinders to the lower 4 link bars I know the air ride guys do it all the time but I'm not sure if it would work with the hydros. I like the idea of being able to use a smaller cylinder and get more lift. If anyone has done it please post a pic if it's a bad idea please let me know why thank you
Dude im building a 89 B2200 with big notch and 4 link rear and prolly same stuff as you with a 2 pump setup and 10" cylinders in the rear and im having a hellva time trying to find anything decent about doing my rear end mounts. There are very few photos out there, i was assuming weld my powerballs to the outside far ends of rear axle and put the bridge above it using mini coils and a chain bridge on the inside near the rear diff. But now im afraid of doing that its going to lift the rear end too high and im trying to lay frame when its all the way down.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts