LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my front stays up if it is locked up but if I juice it to stock height the left will slowly fall down after 10-15 minutes :angry: . only one cylinder was resealed :( but my friend couldn't remember witch one it was. so if the seals were bad would it stay up when locked up or is it something else? thanks for all the replies!

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
look for a puddle of oil see if its leakin if not close the slowdown all the way and raise it to stock height and if it doesnt drop no more its the dumps

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Originally posted by BIGBODYDelta68@Oct 8 2006, 09:11 AM~6327467
my front stays up if it is locked up but if I juice it to stock height the left will slowly fall down after 10-15 minutes :angry: . only one cylinder was resealed :(  but my friend couldn't remember witch one it was. so if the seals were bad would it stay up when locked up or is it something else? thanks for all the replies!
say homie my caddie did that i changed the dump seal inside the candel and no more worrys

·
Registered
1,996 Posts
Originally posted by BIGBODYDelta68@Oct 8 2006, 06:11 AM~6327467
my front stays up if it is locked up but if I juice it to stock height the left will slowly fall down after 10-15 minutes :angry: . only one cylinder was resealed :(  but my friend couldn't remember witch one it was. so if the seals were bad would it stay up when locked up or is it something else? thanks for all the replies!
mine was doing the same thing , problem was the nylon seal and the o-ring inside the dump were ripped. I replaced it and no more problems ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts