LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

Cylinder question

508 views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  Griff 
#1 ·
My rear cylinders have a hole in the base so they can bolt in, like you see in the picturs here. Does anyone sell cylinders like this pre-drilled or will I have to drill them myself?

Also, is there a specificname for this kind of setup?

Thanks.

See less See more
#3 ·
PRO-HOPPER HAS WHAT THEY CALL A PIVOT EXTENSION KIT.JUST SCREWS INTO THE BOTTOM OF THE CYLINDER :biggrin:

#6 ·
powewrballs are the best.true that

#7 ·
GO TO EBAY MOTORS.PARTS&ACCESSORIES,SEARCH POWERBALLS :biggrin:

#8 ·
OR HYDRAULICS

#9 ·
yeah you can pick up some generic powerballs on ebay for cheap. . but to answer your question, yes, you'd have to drill em yourself, or buy the thread in drilled extensions.

just be carefull where you drill them, depending on your cylinder make, the casing collar might have to sit on something instead of the cylinder piston bottoming out in the case when dumped.

#10 ·
yeah you can pick up some generic powerballs on ebay for cheap. . but to answer your question, yes, you'd have to drill em yourself, or buy the thread in drilled extensions.

just be carefull where you drill them, depending on your cylinder make, the casing collar might have to sit on something instead of the cylinder piston bottoming out in the case when dumped.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.