LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im about to put my hydos on (coil over) and just wanted to make sure how you set it up.

From the rear axle it goes: powerball, cup, coil, donut/cup?

For the front it goes: coil, deep cups (if new coil), donut?

Thanks. :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by GueroRegal@Nov 16 2008, 11:07 PM~12176529
Im about to put my hydos on (coil over) and just wanted to make sure how you set it up.

From the rear axle it goes: powerball, cup, coil, donut/cup?

For the front it goes: coil, deep cups (if new coil), donut?

Thanks.  :cool:

on the rear ur correct. its powerball on axle then ur cylinder mounted to powerball, then a reverse cup or reverse deep cup, then ur coil. and on top of the coil u can choose to use nothing or u can use a deep cup. doughnut is pretty useless. cuz the coil can move on the lower deepcup. if u had a top deepcup it would keep the coil centered and slapping around on ur cylinder. a doughtnut is useless since the coil can slide on it and the doughnut can get caught inbetween a turn on the coil. on the front you have it correct. but i like to use 2 doughnuts welded together for added support to help with the bending of it
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by KINGFISH_CUSTOMS@Nov 16 2008, 09:23 PM~12176746
on the rear ur correct.  its powerball on axle then ur cylinder mounted to powerball,  then a reverse cup or reverse deep cup, then ur coil.  and on top of the coil u can choose to use nothing or u can use a deep cup.  doughnut is pretty useless.  cuz the coil can move on the lower deepcup.  if u had a top deepcup it would keep the coil centered and slapping around on ur cylinder.  a doughtnut is useless since the coil can slide on it and the doughnut can get caught inbetween a turn on the coil.  on the front you have it correct.  but i like to use 2 doughnuts welded together for added support to help with the bending of it
thanks a lot bro. thats what i was lookin for :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by GueroRegal@Nov 16 2008, 11:37 PM~12176946
thanks a lot bro. thats what i was lookin for  :thumbsup:
no problem
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Top