1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
post the lick so we know what ones u talking about

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
i dont knwo about them email the seller and ask them who makes them he should tell they look like they might be the new black magic shit???

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Me to,Im sure thier blvd comps,but not 100% and someone that im talkin to says there junky street cylinders :uh:

·
Registered
12,920 Posts
Originally posted by westrides@Nov 25 2003, 06:38 AM
they say made in the usa on the item discription not by boulevard
they posted up pic of blvd add.........they look like the cylinders i just got and if they are the same they are good shit

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
buy prohopper or black magic strokes the both have triple o-ring so they last longer plus prohopper is haveing a sale on them now or they where anyways good time to buy

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
they could be boulevards but you would think they would say it in the discription not MADE IN THE U.S.A cause if they said these are boulevard comps they would sell more sets cause of the good name understand what im saying

·
Registered
19,958 Posts
Originally posted by westrides@Nov 24 2003, 11:43 PM
they could be boulevards but you would think they would say it in the discription not MADE IN THE U.S.A cause if they said these are boulevard comps they would sell more sets cause of the good name understand what im saying
theymay not have the rights to use the blvd name or they r selling them to cheap for blvd rules or some shit u never know these days

1 - 14 of 14 Posts