LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"LESSON LEARNED"
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JUST WANT TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW THAT DOESNT ALREADY KNOW DA FROGG IS AN EXCELLENT BUYER AND SELLER. WE DID A CAR DEAL AND IT TURNED OUT GREAT OTHER THAN SOME CAR PROBS ON WAY HOME.THE CAR I GOT WAS JUST LIKE HE SAID AND THE DEAL WENT VERY SMOOTH IM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER AS WELL AS SELLER( HE GOT THE ROADMASTER FROM ME) AND I WOULD DO BUISNESS WITH HIM AGAIN ANYTIME :biggrin: :cool:

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
whatcha gonna get now?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Originally posted by DOUGHBOY1117@Aug 9 2005, 02:37 PM~3571793
JUST WANT TO LET EVERY ONE KNOW THAT DOESNT ALREADY KNOW DA FROGG IS AN EXCELLENT BUYER AND SELLER. WE DID A CAR DEAL AND IT TURNED OUT GREAT OTHER THAN SOME CAR PROBS ON WAY HOME.THE CAR I GOT WAS JUST LIKE HE SAID AND THE DEAL WENT VERY SMOOTH IM A VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER AS WELL AS SELLER( HE GOT THE ROADMASTER FROM ME) AND I WOULD DO BUISNESS WITH HIM AGAIN ANYTIME :biggrin:  :cool:
cool this is the froggs homie car is nice only had some problems wih car on way back flat tire coulnot get the knock off out but the frogg verry happy like a lil kid on xmax

·
Premium Member
18,358 Posts
Yea, the feedback forum is the place everyone searches when they wanna know about dealing with someone.

Ill move this topic there and change the title to "DA FROGG, excellent buyer & seller" so people can find it when needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts