LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with motor and trans.....triple port 5/8 setup....360 p.s.i.....64gallons of air........parker valves
Image uploading. Refresh page to view

Last edited by chico01 at Dec 21 2003, 04:55 AM

·
Registered
137 Posts
That picture looks insane, I love it!

Definitley be doing air when I start my project. First time around anyway.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Originally posted by chico01@Dec 21 2003, 04:40 AM
with motor and trans.....triple port 5/8 setup....360 p.s.i.....64gallons of air........parker valves
what bags??

·
Registered
677 Posts
Yeah....nothing much else out there can handle that PSI, except for Slams
And big, dual ported ones are on there probably

Last edited by Skuce2 at Dec 21 2003, 11:02 PM

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sorry fella's....slams are not for me....its contitech up front and firestone in the back...slams dont perform as good as them....

·
Registered
558 Posts
it seems to me that air hoppers get more air time than hydro hoppers anyone care to discuss why?...probably so many factors associated with it...sorry to get everyones brains going

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
probably weight issues. Hydro hoppers need so many batts to get on end up. Plus they usually bust due to the amount of pressure and other things. But Air hoppers don't have that much hop time. This is what I have gathered so far, I know some along the line I'm wrong.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I've noticed sales in conitech bags been goin up lately, they the new latest hype i guesS? i mite have to get me some

·
Registered
265 Posts
BAD ASS :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by 1lorodeo@Dec 22 2003, 05:15 PM
it seems to me that air hoppers get more air time than hydro hoppers anyone care to discuss why?...probably so many factors associated with it...sorry to get everyones brains going
When hopping on air you get your leap on your first jump. When hopping on hydros you are steadily climbing higher and higher using the suspension and the weight of the vehicle together. Another part of why the initial hit with air produces such a jump has to do with the volume that air setups can produce as opposed to hydraulics. Remember air is still in its beginning stages and with a little time air will be competing heads up with hydros. I am working on a few tricks of my own, soon to come!

P.S. Although I have had much recognition for helping make bags what they are today, I just wanted to let you guys know that I am a strong supporter of both air and hydraulics; I have both, sell both and back both. :thumbsup:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by chico01@Dec 21 2003, 04:40 AM
:0 nice, VERY NICE :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts