·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:0

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
I bought one too. He recieved my payment June 23rd. Also sent him a rim to be put in mine. From what I understand he been havin some problems. He has responded to me today sayin mine will be shipped Tuesday...I hope everything works out, just want my kit.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
i also ordered mine on july 2nd and still nuthin. he has our money and is probly laughin at us. no reason we should have to wait this long!!!!!!! :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
889 Posts
FLEETWOOD MACK SHOULD BE RECIENG URS!!

LINCOLN JAMES KNOWS WHAT I AM DOING FOR HIM UR KIT IS GETTIN RECHROMED

MAVERICK I AM SENDING TUESDAY-I HAD TO CUSTOMIZE AND PLACE THE RIM IN THE KIT FOR HIM.

I HAVE PM ALL OF YOU IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM ME

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
stiiiiiiiiiiill nuthin!!!!!!!! :dunno:

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
it looks legit, all i can do now is hope and wait. thanx

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick7922@Aug 14 2005, 07:03 PM~3619876
I bought one too. He recieved my payment June 23rd. Also sent him a rim to be put in mine. From what I understand he been havin some problems. He has responded to me today sayin mine will be shipped Tuesday...I hope everything works out, just want my kit.
Damn, still no kit... :(

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by DAHOUZEMAN@Aug 14 2005, 09:43 PM~3620624
FLEETWOOD MACK SHOULD BE RECIENG URS!!

LINCOLN JAMES KNOWS WHAT I AM DOING FOR HIM UR KIT IS GETTIN RECHROMED

MAVERICK I AM SENDING TUESDAY-I HAD TO CUSTOMIZE AND PLACE THE RIM IN THE KIT FOR HIM.

I HAVE PM ALL OF YOU IF U HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PM ME
:uh:

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
House man good people,he wont rip you people off,Prolly just having a setback but i doubt hell scam you people :cool:

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by japSW20@Aug 31 2005, 03:22 PM~3727967
House man good people,he wont rip you people off,Prolly just having a setback but i doubt hell scam you people :cool:
He's had my money since early June..

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick7922@Aug 31 2005, 07:27 PM~3730151
He's had my money since early June..
not everyone sits at home all day,people got jobs and family to attend to,Im sure he is just having a delay

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by japSW20@Aug 31 2005, 08:36 PM~3730231
not everyone sits at home all day,people got jobs and family to attend to,Im sure he is just having a delay
Man you dont even know. He said my kit has been done for over a month and has promised to be shipped several times. It dont take weeks to drop it off at UPS. I know about jobs and family. I got 4 kids and own my business..I also got about 20 PMs sayin he'll ship. If you want I'll forward em to ya..

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by Maverick7922@Aug 31 2005, 08:46 PM~3730666
Man you dont even know. He said my kit has been done for over a month and has promised to be shipped several times. It dont take weeks to drop it off at UPS. I know about jobs and family. I got 4 kids and own my business..I also got about 20 PMs sayin he'll ship. If you want I'll forward em to ya..
no need for that,that business between you and him,Im jus saying i met him a few times and he seemed like a good person

·
Registered
14,110 Posts
Originally posted by japSW20@Aug 31 2005, 09:51 PM~3730685
no need for that,that business between you and him,Im jus saying i met him a few times and he seemed like a good person
I hope he is. I had talked to him on here quite a bit and he seems like good people. When someones got your money and you dont hear from them you get worrried. If you see him, tell him to call me. Thanks.

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
maybe he just got power back after the hurricane? i kno some who didnt have it till yesterday morning...

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by calvin@Aug 31 2005, 10:59 PM~3730731
maybe he just got power back after the hurricane? i kno some who didnt have it till yesterday morning...
im talking to him right now ,,,he has power :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Originally posted by LincolnJames@Aug 31 2005, 11:08 PM~3730767
im talking to him right now ,,,he has power :biggrin:
maybe fedex doesnt have power.......lol :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts