LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
88 crx si 5spd 172k miles new head still smokes a little runs and drives perfect ac works just needs recharged sun roof works and dosent leak car is my daily driver and gets around 35 mpg intown has black projector head lights black corners carbonfiber tails short ram intake strut bar
needs a little body work driver fender and edge of the hood other than that not much wrong

$1500 drive anywhere $2000 with a parts car

Attachments

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
looks like West Virginia :puffin:

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
:0

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
heres a kelly blue book on the car with what it has the car is in over all good shape I could fix the body for a few bucks and it could be rated better

Engine: 4-Cyl. 1.6 Liter
Trans: 5 Speed Manual
Drive: FWD
Mileage: 172,000

Equipment
Air Conditioning
Power Steering
AM/FM Stereo
Single Compact Disc
Sliding Sun Roof
Premium Wheels

Consumer Rated Condition: Good

Private Party Value Search Local Listings | List This Car for Sale $1,350

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dosent matter 1500 will take the car home if you aint gona buy it keep your opinion to your self

this is the only site the car is on that people give there 2 cents if you dont want it dont reply who gives a fuck what the bluebook value is blue book on a cutlas is like 600 bucks but people still want 2000 for them

jeremy

·
Registered
711 Posts
ok first i am thinkin of buyin it, second its not in good shape u said urself its smoking and i quote "little body work driver fender and edge of the hood " that means fair condition, good condition is no body work needed at all and all those little goodies you added dosent mean anything except that you probably abused the car thinkin it was fast or something

·
On Bail from BANNED Camp
20,807 Posts
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Twistid@Jul 24 2005, 03:49 PM
ok first i am thinkin of buyin it, second its not in good shape u said urself its smoking  and i quote "little body work driver fender and edge of the hood "  that means fair condition, good condition is no body work needed at all and all those little goodies you added dosent mean anything except that you probably abused the car thinkin it was fast or something
[snapback]3469693[/snapback]​

your fucking stupid everyone knows by replacing the headlights and tail lights makes a car 100 more hp

dont be a dick I bought the car for a daily driver work car its just that I came across a parts car with a bunch of fast and faggot stuff on it so I swaped it out

I am a true lowrider at heart but people talking shit is one of the reasons I dont surf this site much anymore

the price is $1500 for the car I dont care is the blue book is 3 dollars

the car is dependable it drives perfect and get awesome gas mileage

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by jbeane@Jul 24 2005, 08:10 PM
your fucking stupid  everyone knows by replacing the headlights and tail lights makes a car 100 more hp 

dont be a dick  I bought the car for a daily driver work car its just that  I came across a parts car with a bunch of fast and faggot stuff on it so I swaped it out

I am a true lowrider at heart but people talking shit is one of the reasons I dont surf this site much anymore 

the price is $1500 for the car I dont care is the blue book is 3 dollars

the car is dependable it drives perfect and get awesome gas mileage
[snapback]3471660[/snapback]​

LMAO... You tell 'em man!

TTT for a real offer. :cool:

·
Registered
2,351 Posts
wish you were closer.. i'd trade the caddy .. :angry: :( :cool:

not a bad price either.. ;)

1 - 20 of 39 Posts