LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Homie Styln
7,753 Posts
;) Synbad what time is the video shoot, were going to a picnic in Ft Worth at Trinity Park. How bout they come over there. See the post Trinity Picnic.. ;)

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
THATS TIGHT , BUT IF YOU WOULD HAVE SHOT THAT AT THE PICNIC YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN A LOT MORE OF THE DFW AREA RIDERS ! ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Originally posted by UNPREDICTABLESS@Aug 29 2005, 12:29 AM~3710806
THATS TIGHT , BUT IF YOU WOULD HAVE SHOT THAT AT THE PICNIC YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN A LOT MORE OF THE DFW AREA RIDERS !  ;)
:thumbsup:

·
ROLLIN-SIXTIES
2,799 Posts
Originally posted by Synbad979@Aug 23 2005, 10:46 PM~3680233
Play N Skillz will be shooting the Video For LATINOS STAND UP and they want The DFW Car Clubs to Come represent!!!!

If you want to have you car in the video hit me up at [email protected]
or hit me on my cell.....

The Video will be shot on Sunday August 28th
:cool:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I posted this on Thursday of Last week and I contacted people personally on the telephone. Those that wanted to be in the video showed up.
I know Trinity Park was already Scheduled but the director of the Video didn't know that and they already had the video planned out. Just like you guys couldn't just up and change Trinity Park to Downtown Dallas, neither could the director just up and move a video shoot to Trinity Park.

And for the rest of the photos just go to Dallasvida.com

·
rollin-sixties
4,777 Posts
<span style='color:red'>Here are a few pix from yesterday. Can't post all of them got too many. But we will have all the behind scenes pix up on our website next week. We will have all the video footage behind the scenes on our next video MAJESTIX #5 - 2005. The music video will be hittin' MTV here in the next couple of weeks. :biggrin:

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Synbad979@Aug 29 2005, 07:26 PM~3715422
I posted this on Thursday of Last week and I contacted people personally on the telephone. Those that wanted to be in the video showed up.
I know Trinity Park was already Scheduled but the director of the Video didn't know that and they already had the video planned out. Just like you guys couldn't just up and change Trinity Park to Downtown Dallas, neither could the director just up and move a video shoot to Trinity Park.

And for the rest of the photos just go to Dallasvida.com
:thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
113,350 Posts
nice lil nalgitas :cheesy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts