LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dallas Lowriders and the ULA are holding a Benefit carshow in Dallas this Sunday 9-11 -05.

Here is the info
Car Clubs that want to display their cars will donate $10, with the proceeds to benefit the Survivors of Hurricane Katrina who are now residing in Dallas, Texas.

Besides the display of cars there will be a “Hop"

The event will be held at the E. Partida’s Music And Video Store located inside the Heights Shopping Center Located at 3213 Dawes Dr.

The event is free to the public and donations of clothing, school uniforms, personal hygiene products and baby products will be accepted on site.

The event will run from 11am till 5pm with special appearances by local recording artists, Gemini, Merciless, Mexodus who will be signing autographs.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Originally posted by Synbad979@Sep 8 2005, 11:08 AM~3775500
Dallas Lowriders and the ULA are holding a Benefit carshow in Dallas this Sunday 9-11 -05.

Here is the info
Car Clubs that want to display their cars will donate $10, with the proceeds to benefit the Survivors of Hurricane Katrina who are now residing in Dallas, Texas.

The event will be held at the E. Partida’s Music And Video Store located inside the Heights Shopping Center Located at 3213 Dawes Dr.

The event is free to the public and donations of clothing, school uniforms, personal hygiene products and baby products will be accepted on site.

The event will run from 11am till 5pm with special appearances by local recording artists, Gemini, Merciless, Mexodus who will be signing autographs.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have been contacted by Casa 106.7 and the will be sending there new personality Nina Chantele who will start being on air on monday the 12th from 2pm till 6pm. And I have hit up some of the DJ's Like Reave, Raymond, Daniel Boom and Alex El Nino to donate an hour on the turntables for the event.
Oh yea here is a pic of the new DJ from Casa.....
[attachmentid=270326]

Attachments

·
Registered
4,388 Posts
Originally posted by Synbad979@Sep 8 2005, 09:08 AM~3775500

Here is the info

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
16,032 Posts
Originally posted by Synbad979@Sep 8 2005, 02:42 PM~3777481
I have been contacted by Casa 106.7 and the will be sending there new personality Nina Chantele who will start being on air on monday the 12th from 2pm till 6pm. And I have hit up some of the DJ's Like Reave, Raymond, Daniel Boom and Alex El Nino to donate an hour on the turntables for the event.
Oh yea here is a pic of the new DJ from Casa.....
[attachmentid=270326]
she'a a pretty latina :cool:

well she looks latina????

·
Homie Styln
7,753 Posts
;) Homie Styln will be there. The King of the Homies will be selling the Homies so help a home boy out and buy something...LOL,LOL.... John Homie Styln 69 Impala.. :cool:

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Originally posted by Homie Styln@Sep 8 2005, 09:34 PM~3780424
;) Homie Styln will be there. The King of the Homies will be selling the Homies so help a home boy out and buy something...LOL,LOL.... John Homie Styln 69 Impala.. :cool:
:cool:

·
Registered
511 Posts
but of course i will be there...hopefully with my bike also...maybe the other bikes from the club...we'll see....hope to see everyone out there....lets do it big!

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,032 Posts
Originally posted by Synbad979@Sep 9 2005, 02:21 PM~3784279
Didn't really have anything....
Just wanted to see this post at the top of the list.....
already............

keeping the Tx topics in the top........... :cool:

·
Registered
511 Posts
hey everyone! :wave: This just added... Special Performance by THE PLAYETTES! They are one of Dallas' top girl dance groups that are out right now. They will be there to perform their routine that they did at the blowout 2 weekends ago. My best friend is their choreographer :biggrin: so come out and see them work it! :tongue:

·
Homie Styln
7,753 Posts
;) From DALLAS LOWRIDERS Familia - Come'on out and help suuport this worthy cause.. All proceeds going to the Red Cross relief effort.. John Homie Styln 69 Impala :cool:

·
Registered
339 Posts
thats good to hear about the turn out,sorry we did not make it. real short notice for us. you guys keep up the great work. Dallas Lowriders, let me know about your next show or function we will come out, firme, Zeke.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts