LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

DAm im finally back

590 views 19 replies 7 participants last post by  b_boy02000 
#1 ·
my computer had hella viruses, and i couldnt use it for like 2 weeks, cuz we had to erase everything off the hard drive, in that 2 weeks i poped out 2 more models, my hoppin 63 and my blvd bomb 39 truck with choptops, and 4 chrome pumps, 10 switchesback dropped front locked up orange body silver and gold frame

ill post pix here in a few . i also put a am/fm radio in my RS 64 rc car

Last edited by b_boy02000 at Nov 28 2003, 01:55 PM

#3 ·
thank ya :wave:

#5 ·
arite im takin the pix now, they should be on here in the next 15-20 min

#6 ·
PIX PIX PIX...

#7 ·
switch box and switch ext i made

2 motor hopper

underbelly of bomb truck

bed of truck

#9 ·
yea its a krylon burnt flat orange. go old skool with it with the flat paint. ill prolly clear it sooner or later tho

#12 ·
yea no prob, mabey if i can salvage my monte ill pots pix of that too,

#15 ·
Originally posted by Kenny13z3@Nov 29 2003, 04:00 PM
they look sweet :) , what happend to ur monte?
haha funny story.......i tried making it a radical, you know-tilt front end siicide doors ect......well i messed up cutting the front end so now the whole dam front end from the windshield frame up comes off, and it left hella gaps,, so now i gotts redo it so that the window frame is still attached to the rest of the car.. also i tried making the suicide gulwing doors (fold downwards) and that didnt werk out so smooth either. so now its jus a big project jus gettin it back to wher i can start over.

#18 ·
it was an amt 63

#20 ·
oh haha sorry, im tired, i jus got werk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.